Seeking Games with a Female Protagonist, Corruption/Sluttiness, Ability to Change Clothes

Mespar

May 7, 2018
I'm looking for a female protagonist game with corruption. I would also appreciate a game with the freedom to change clothes at different levels of corruption, exhibition, and transforming the protagonist into a slut.
Some of the games I've played are:
1. Succulence,
2. Chloe 18 and its sequels,
3. Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration,
4. My Little Angel
5. Good Girl Gone Bad
6. Road Trip
7. Vis Major Awakening
8. New Life (HTML)
9. Girl Life
10. Insexity
I appreciate a game without censored content, the protagonist can be developed into a complete slut, gloryholes, huge ass and tits, possible r@pe, public groping (I especially love subway groping and fucking), prostitution, bestiality (also welcome), blackmail, incest, blackmail (teachers ), impregnation, etc.
The list can be really long

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
A lot of such games appear to be RPGM, which I can't stand. Are there good games like that but in Renpy, which focus on clothing options as you get progressively sluttier/corrupted?
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=384,392/prefixes=3,7/nofixes=2/sort=views

Just tag female protagonist and and exibition , only Ren'py and Unity like Engine ( i ttok away rpgm )

I can suggest you Wicked choices https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-v1-1-aslpro3d.5925/ and project sage like i've already wrote you

but not so much games with this tags... i'm sorry

Reactions: Caiatris

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you, couldn't find Bright Side but maybe you meant Bright Past, which I tried and I do like it. There just isn't much there yet it seems like. Fashion Business is great but the clothing changes are limited to the whore clothes and maid clothes and various panties. Will try Eleanor. I tried a few LOP games before and they all seem very beautiful but dull. I did like Call Girl Denise quite a bit though.

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Here are some suggestions that at least partially fit what you've asked for.

Akabur's Princess Trainer and also Witch Trainer. The females are not the protagonists, but the corruption is first-rate, and WT has an extensive wardrobe that you get access to as the game goes on. Akabur never finished WT himself - I recommend the silver mod version (1.33c). PT was the first game that really sold me on corruption/sluttification - really top stuff.

Suima Episode II -Awakening ticks some of the boxes - female lead, and corruption. But a linear story, without much control.

Retrieving The Past - has great outfits and heels, and elements of corruption and mind control.

Reactions: one-drivepeach

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Personal Favorite: Wings of Roldea. Has everything you need and more with at Least a day of playtime

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I played "Jessica O'neill" a few months ago and I didn't see a change of clothes for a more "slut." I would love to come back to it if such content appeared.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I played "Jessica O'neill" a few months ago and I didn't see a change of clothes for a more "slut." I would love to come back to it if such content appeared.
One year passed and no changes with clothes