Votes: 215 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Make other lists (Comment Below )

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I have been testing F95 Zone games for some time. (4 or 5 Years)

And today I will recommend some TOP games. ✰✰✰✰

If you liked the list give it a 5 ✰✰✰✰✰ for others to see it.

There is not only good art and goods XXX scenes, also have a great stories, great characters evolution and good protagonists.

Excuse my english lol

(some games are still in development)
I have tried all the Games on this List and I have loved them all, in this case This list is focused on the history of said games. Also the art and sexual content is very good , Don't worry

Not in order, all are a 10 for me:

-Harem Hotel [v0.14.1]

-You are the owner of a hotel full of girls, and each girl has her own story, some more interesting and others some darker. The game has a great story, you won't be disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ..............................................................................

-The Deluca Family [v0.07.2]

162994_new_banner.png

-Your parents had a contract, now you will have to fulfill it.

You will have to work for one of the strongest and most respected Mafia Families. You will either be underappreciated or you will earn a name within this powerful Family.

The story is magnificent, sad in some moments and full of feelings and tension in others. Will you become strong enough to protect your new family and fulfill your contract?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ..............................................................................

-Once In a LifeTime [Completed]

1097035_banner.png

-You live a normal life, but you have always felt that you have something special, this story will be exciting and mysterious in equal measure.

You will be accompanied by 2 beautiful girls, although you will be linked to many others besides them, while discovering the dark reality of the world. You will have to save the world while you pick up a few girls.

If Astaroth seizes power, it will be the end for all of us.
Only you can stop him.

Esse est deus.

-Overpowered [Ep. 11]

819641_logo.png

(The main character of this game has a cold personality because of his past, that we will discover. I think he is one of the best characters I have ever played, you will love him).

You live peacefully until one day you are dragged into the war between two factions, what will you do?

It's not that the protagonist has been dragged in randomly, since he was born he was destined to have a main role, you'll find out when you play it.

-A House In The Rift [v0.6.0 r2]

-The Overview of this game if very good soo... im only copy and paste xD, dont need write my personal OverView, Only go and play this piece of art.

You were thrown into a dimensional rift and have no idea what to do. Nevertheless, other castaways from different realities join you one by one in order to form an everlasting bond of trust, friendship and physical intimacy.

Beautiful girls from various fantasy dimensions take care of you during the day, and then you go off exploring rift oddities through the night. And you can bake cakes with a succubus, wrestle with a giant voluptuous pirate captain, study magic with a young girl acolyte, and then do some extracurricular activities with them, too.

Fall in love with the girls, fall in bed with them, and fall into the different rifts every night!

(I just want to add that this game is quite good, and it is not the typical game where you repeat over and over again the same action to advance (in case you misunderstand the Overview), it has a very good story and some of the best animated scenes. you will enjoy it a lot)

-Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Public]

892204_ikt5vK.png

-This is the same of the last Game, the OverView is very good soo... ( Copy and Paste )

- In Hero's Harem Guild you're a simple poor guy who becomes a community hero for surviving a powerful demon attack. You'll lead a Guild full of beautiful adventurers willing to work, train and fight for you. Upgrade the Guild, repair the town, seek new members, build relationships, and complete quests in this RPG-themed world to unlock fully animated and uncensored lewd scenes.

(The story behind the guild, of which you will be the master and which is maintained by a single girl when you get to the village badly wounded. it is very good, a story full of feelings, where you will meet different girls with different stories, some will make you get emotional, others will make you want to protect her. a great game that I recommend you to play)

- Acting Lessons [Completed]

-This story is full of feelings, there are sad moments and moments that will make you angry.

This story will play a lot with your heart. It is a great story, with magnificent girls, each one has her own personality that will make you fall in love with each one of them.

You will have to be strong and make the right choices.It is a great game that I recommend everyone to play.

(If when you finish it, it doesn't affect you or make you shed a tear, I congratulate you because it's not easy).

✰✰✰✰✰ -------- Second add -------- ✰✰✰✰✰

-Love of Magic [Book 2 v0.5.24b]

547746_capsule_f95zone.png

-This game has a story full of mysteries and epic fights, the girls that you will meet will help you in this journey.

You will love the story of this work of art:

Overview:
- Welcome to the World of Magic. A world alive with prophecy, where gods walk among men and the elvish princess of your dreams might just be your classmate.

You've never believed in magic, but when the Spark awakens in you and you find yourself hunted by undead creatures you leave rural Maryland for sunny Edinburgh.

You're looking for answers to your new powers, but what you're about to find is something far greater. Find your Companions. Experience True Love. Discover your Destiny .

-Lust Epidemic [Completed]
271188_URpHjIgLUp-Nalyo_eotzYjxBzw-lVYBoaJnegGcAe2VXfc11EfJoQr9dakMf-4l.png

-This game is an Rpg, I know many people don't like rpgs. But believe me when I tell you that this one is perfect.

The art is perfect, the spicy scenes are the best animation you can see, (They are 3D animations).
Besides the great story full of mysteries that hides the game.

The girls are beautiful, each one has her own personality, they are not generic. And the minigames are perfect and fit in every moment of the story.

if you don't like rpgs, try this masterpiece, and then we'll talk.

461938_Screenshot_698.png
Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.

While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

- Treasure of Nadia [Completed]
922374_treasure-of-nadia_custom-cover_by-maleficent.jpg

-This is from the same company as the previous one, another RPG with a crazy story, the best animation you can find and a lot of fun, enjoy it I have nothing more to add.

I recommend you to try their other 2 games Visiting Aunt Sara AND My Summer with Mom & Sis
they are great games also one of my favorites.

I just added LUST EPIDEMIC and TREASURE OF NADIA, because they have the best story, but those 2 are also top.

Besides, they are developing another game that is going to be at the same level of
LUST EPIDEMIC and TREASURE OF NADIA. (The Genesis Order)

I don't put it in the list because there is still little content and I haven't tried it, but knowing [NLT Media] and seeing the previous images I know it's going to be another great game.

OverView:
-Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter.

Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

- Mist [v0.8.2]
1736427_F95Banner_Sideversion.png

-This is another great game, it has one of the best stories in terms of suspense and mystery.

The battle animations, spicy scenes and the environment it self are perfect.

Not to mention the good short films that are inside the game, also give importance to the music and sounds, which will
allow us to immerse ourselves more in the story.

1312176_bg_mmoralescene06_01.jpg

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog.

To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.

But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.

The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.

Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.

-Radiant [v0.3.2]

626649_Radiant_Taboo_HDR.png

-You will love this story, a story full of feelings, some sad moments and others full of love.

Another great game for this great list, you will love it.

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town.

But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade
and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night.

After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-

-Winds of the Destiny [v0.7.5]

-In this story you will have to choose between 2 sides, between good and evil.

You will have to train in a very unique and erotic way.

You will have to protect your loved ones while trying to detect evil.

742018_741954_Wallpaper1.png

OverView:

Few manage to be masters of their destiny. Many give in to duty, others try to rebel and fail in the attempt. What will be your case? Dare, find out. You could say you were leading a normal life, but you always felt different from the rest.

You returned from Canada to your hometown after Mom passed away. But everything changed radically the day you met Ceina, (ex) Queen of Heaven. What does your help ask to stop his sister, his counterpart, Satanichia.

To do this, you must train and strengthen your powers in a very unique and erotic way. While you continue working in an exclusive Women's Academy, and caring for the little family you still have.

Will you be able to fulfill your destiny? From protecting the people you care about? Which path will you choose?

✰✰✰✰✰ -------- Third add (17/06/2022) -------- ✰✰✰✰✰

-All Demons Go To Heaven (v.7.2)
1880639_main_menu.png

-In this story you start out weak, you are an orphan and your carer (the green haired one) bullies you.

She has you as a servant and she is ungrateful. Due to circumstances that you will see when you play the game, you end up on the street without a home.

But you are not a normal person, in this story you will end up being an epic protagonist with a spectacular harem. Each girl has her own personality and the story is quite entertaining.

We will follow the story of Samwell, an orphan guy, innocent and shy and without any friend, who until now has been constantly bullied by his caretaker Charlotte.
On the other hand, we have Grynesha, a succubus who fled from the Demon World and came to the Human World, with one goal in mind, to be able to recover her home from who took it from her.

These two characters will become inseparable, Grynesha will offer Samwell a life of all that he deserves, full of lust and power, but in return she will use Samwell for her benefit.

With Grynesha's ability to create lewd situations, Samwell will be involved in many circumstances with different girls that he will meet on his adventure.

-Tales Of Unity (v0.7.5)

I played this one quite a while ago, so I don't have much to add. It has a great story, when you read the Overview you will understand it.

I recommend you play it, the story is very good and the plot is exquisite.

OverView:

After losing the war against the other races, Humanity has been reduced to slavery for 30 years, 30 painful years. It is said that the humans started the conflict out of selfishness and pride.

Fortunately after long years the humankind finally earned his rights back, as an equal to elves or goblins.

But minds needs time to adapt to changes, minds are easily manipulated.

And whom manipulates the mind, manipulates History.

-What A Legend(0.3.01)

Very Good Graphics, Good Story and little else to add just look at that original artwork.

OverView:
The story is about a young man that goes to the biggest city of the realm to lose his virginity but ends up meeting a mysterious woman who sends him on an epic quest.

A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend.

-Lust Academy(0.7.1)

Very good graphics, spectacular story, the best art you'll see, top animation, beautiful scenery.

Definitely a great game.

Apart from all the beautiful girls there are.

OverView:

You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale

- the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World.

The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!

-Milfy City

I never but never even give a chance to games that are abandoned, but this one I have to recommend 100%.

A pretty good story, not your typical cliche. The art is spectacular, the girls are beautiful.

the main character falls well. it's a very good game a pity it's abandoned.

OverView:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.

-Secret Summer(0.11)

Another spectacular work of art, very good story, full of feelings, the main character will have to make difficult decisions to not only protect his family, but the simple fact of being with her is impossible.

Exquisite art, story that touches your heart, prota that is very good, in general another work of art.

OverView:
You were taken by your dad and separated from your family to be trained as the successor to his lucrative business.

After hearing your crying mother during one of your phone calls, you decide to find any way back to her and your sisters.

That's when an idea pops into your head that just might make the reunion possible.

But that same idea comes with it's own set of problems and your secret summer visiting your family may be harder than you anticipated.

✰✰✰✰✰ -------- fourth update (04/09/2022) -------- ✰✰✰✰✰

-Demon Boy (V.0.42)

-Story pretty good, the best thing about this game is the animation/art, they are a work of art.

But as you know if you are on this list is that it also has a good story not only spicy scenes, highly recommended (The only thing is that there is little content, 1.30 hour at most, so play it now and stay wanting more, or point it and wait for more aptus, you still have to play it 100%).

OverView:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends.

Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted.

It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.

-Out Of Touch! (V.2.39)

1612243277751.png

The story is pretty top, at first you think it will be a typical cliche story with many jokes and the typical protagonist that everyone likes, but not at all, the development of the protagonist is very good, besides the story will make your brain explode.

If you add to the great story a character development that are incredible, some girls who have their personalities / problems and are very interesting. you have a great game in your hands.

OverView:

Out of Touch is a psychedelic melodramatic comedy about a group of childhood friends as they grow up, grow apart, and reconnect...before everything really goes off the deep end! Taking inspiration from psychedelic thrillers, Out of Touch is an extremely odd journey through several genres from teenage romance to existential horror.

After being sent away by his mother due to a terrible misunderstanding involving his closest friend, our protagonist CJ returns years later for the last two semesters of high school completely changed in both body and spirit.

Wielding a newfound power and determined to rekindle his old relationships, can CJ convince his friends he's the same person they used to know? Can he avoid ruining absolutely everything like the doofus he is?

-My Bully Is My Love (Chapter 1 - Ep 1)

In this list all the games are top, but there are some that stand out from the rest like The Delucca Family, Treassure of nadia, The Myst.

Well this game is another one of those that are a league above.

Not only does it have a good character, the girls in this story are... (I'll just say that if you don't try this game, you'll regret it).

At first I was shocked at the idea of forgiving them so easily, but patience, this game has a story that apart from being crazy, it explains/shows you the reason for certain actions, giving you even more feelings and understanding the plot.

I'll stop talking, because I wouldn't finish, just try it.

OverView:

You will play as Kei (name can be changed), a young man who has experienced bullying from the girl
he confessed to during high school.

After fighting your way through heaven and hell just to change your physical appearance,
you swore to get your revenge one day on her.

However, upon reaching adulthood, you realized that taking revenge is a fool's game and decided to simply
move on with your life.

One day, your landlady put the other rooms in your house for rent.

Without your knowledge, that girl alongside her friends, are the ones moving in.
However, you will soon discover something that will change your life forever.

While diving down into each character's heart-warming stories,

you'll experience growth more than you ever thought you would.

-Zombie´s Retreat (Completed)

I will end this time's aptu with a legend in the RPGM.

And if it is RPGM, I know that many of you don't like this style of games, let me tell you friend that is because you haven't tried works of art like Treasure of nadia, Dandy Boy or this zombie game.

If you haven't played this game yet, what are you waiting for. You'll thank me later.

OverView:

Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece! Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!
✰✰✰✰✰ -------- Fifth update (04/09/2022) -------- ✰✰✰✰✰

Hello people, long time no see, In this update I bring many gems, if it is the first time you see this list, I recommend all the games 100%, I not only focus on the erotic/animation content (Which are of great quality also), the games on this list are here because of their great Story.

-Evermore [v0.5.1] [Prometheus]

Before adding the games, although the list is full of my favorite games, with great stories/animations etc, there are games that are in another league apart, in this list all the games are top, but there are some that stand out from the rest. like The Delucca Family, Treasure of Naddia, The Myst...

The following games enter that small chasm, where only the best are.

OverView:
At the age of 4 years old, your parents were murdered in your childhood home. The years that would follow only got worse, every family you lived with died in a mysterious tragedy. Slowly but surely rumors spread and you started to be known in the community as the cursed child. These tragedies continued until you were adopted by a young single mother of 3 named Natalie and since then, your life has been a life of happiness and joy, you have finally found your home.

-Desert Stalker [v0.15c Public] [Zetan]

Another gem, just enjoy it

OverView:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.

The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.

-Eternum [v0.7.5 Public] [Caribdis]

OverView:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
There you have those 3 gems, the following are still top games, 10/10, dont worry.

-Somewhere I Belong [v0.1.0.0] [Mr Baker]

OverView:
It's been two years since the so-called first wave, where hordes of infected got everything in their path. During this time, countries fought with all they had in order to stop it. Many succeeded, and many were completely lost. You were just a tourist caught during those events.
The story begins two years after the first wave in the last remaining country of South America, but for how long will this last? Will you be ready? What kind of leader will you become? How will you handle your enemies? Will you just eliminate them? Will you intimidate them to the point of fearing you? Or will you try to find a peaceful way?

-Long Live The Princess
[v1.0.1] [Belle]

OverView:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...

-Genex Love [v0.9.96] [Reboot Love]

OverView:
In a world full of "gifted" people, you are a young boy who's life dream was to become a Hero...
Sadly, you don't have any ability. But everything will change when your "Genex" shows up!.
Embark in this journey of "Becoming a Hero" (Or maybe an Antihero?)
while at the same time discovering more about your "ability" , dating beautiful girls, surviving the school, and who knows...

Maybe more.

-Hot Sand Of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

OverView:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.
Your main character is an experienced warrior, the right hand of the most powerful boss, nicknamed Mongol. His tasks include protecting the borders of Mongol's territory, eliminating enemy scouts and saboteurs, as well as directing various combat operations. As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.
The game contains FullHD renders, animations, sounds and music.
-Projekt Passion [v0.11] [Classy Lemon]

banner9.png

This game is great, It has a very good humor that will make you laugh a few times, in addition to a very good art, to which is added a spectacular animation with animated moments of up to 30S to 1 Minute, The story is good, the music and Sound effects are chosen and used at the perfect moments, but without a doubt the best thing is how fun the game is, combining an entertaining story, great animation and very good humor. A work of art.

OverView:

Earth has long since been abandoned, and what remains of humanity is now spread out across the galaxy. So what happened at Earth? That part of history has long since been lost to obscurity.
But what do you care? You have your own problems to deal with.
You've just survived an assassination attempt at the cost of your apartment. Sounds like any other day of the week, right? Right, only this time your partner has mysteriously vanished as well, and it's your duty to find out where she went! Word of warning: the answer may lead to... bigger adventures than you'd planned for. Better pack an extra lunch.

If you liked the list give it a 5 ✰✰✰✰✰ for others to see it.

Thanks for seeing this far my list, I have many more games, but I've been writing this post for 1 hour and a bit and I got tired Lol.

If I see that you like it and want more games, I will make some updates to this list.

I will also make other lists with other themes, for example:

- Games with Strong Protagonists.

-Games with Best Animations.

-Games with Cold Personality Protagonists.

Etc.

You can also comment if you want me to add more games to this list, or any specific list you want, Pleasure to have helped you.

Thanks for reading, until next time - DarkNimex.

Last Update (29/03/2022)-(18/06/2022)-(04/09/2022) (14/06/2024)

Last edited:

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
I saw that several of you wanted more games, Today 29/03/2022 I have added a few, I will be adding more games over time.

I recommend that if you haven't played any of the games on the list give it a try.

You will not be disappointed. Thanks for reading, see you next time.

unusuallyusual

Dec 6, 2021
Thank you for the list. While browsing I noticed your list had a few games I really enjoyed, and managed to find a few more so far. I Look forward to seeing further updates.

Reactions: DarkNimex

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the list. While browsing I noticed your list had a few games I really enjoyed, and managed to find a few more so far. I Look forward to seeing further updates.
I'm glad it helped you, the games I'll put here are the best I've played. :D

Since they have a very good story, which is something that I value a lot and also have good art and spicy scenes.

I have even more that I will be adding little by little. :)(y)

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Third update of my list (18/06/2022)

All the games are Great.

if it is the first time you look at this list and you have not played any game, I recommend them 100%

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Seriously i have played quite a games but these ones are so new . Definitely gonna try these . If you need some more recommendations which are absolutely good i can . Reply i will give the list

Thanks

Reactions: DarkNimex

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Seriously i have played quite a games but these ones are so new . Definitely gonna try these . If you need some more recommendations which are absolutely good i can . Reply i will give the list

Thanks
Put the list in the comments so everyone can see more games, in the list I only put the games that I have played and which I have loved the story/Art. Soon I will add more games, (Thanks in advance)

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Fourth update on my list (04/09/2022)

this time I bring you many jewels, so enjoy them, if I were you I wouldn't skipe any of them.

but without a doubt all but all of you have to try My Bully Is My Love.
it's a league above the likes of The deluca family, Love Of Magic, the myst etc etc.

Until the next update, take care of yourselves.

Wolf the conceit

Jul 31, 2022
I am astonished that you have forgot to add ‘Long Live the Princess’ to this list, as that game was the epitome of storytelling excellence in my opinion. That game’s phenomenal story enraptured me with its captivating characters, intricate plot, and stunning twists. It elicited many tears from me, as well as laughter, joy, and awe. It was a masterpiece of interactive storytelling that deserves to be praised and celebrated by all lovers of literature and art and story.

Reactions: DarkNimex and Belle

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
Hello people, long time no see, (Fifth Update 14/06/2024)

In this update I bring many gems, if it is the first time you see this list, I recommend all the games 100%, I not only focus on the erotic/animation content (Which are of great quality also), the games on this list are here because of their great Story.

I can't add more photos, since the maximum is 20, if you have good games that I should play, leave them in the comments. Until the next update

Reactions: OneInchMan

DarkNimex

Apr 5, 2020
I am astonished that you have forgot to add ‘Long Live the Princess’ to this list, as that game was the epitome of storytelling excellence in my opinion. That game’s phenomenal story enraptured me with its captivating characters, intricate plot, and stunning twists. It elicited many tears from me, as well as laughter, joy, and awe. It was a masterpiece of interactive storytelling that deserves to be praised and celebrated by all lovers of literature and art and story.
I just played it thanks to your comment. The games I add to the list are games that I have played and loved. If you have more suggestions/games with great stories, you can write them to me here and I will play them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote