Seeking Games with an actual landlady/apartment theme

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Yup, I'm looking for games that involve a literal landlady/apartment based plot. Not the ones that are obvious placeholders for a certain theme. I mean legit tenant x landlady or tenant x other tenants stories and settings.

I already know of the Perverted Oneesans and My Sweet Neighbors games so check those off the list at the start. But are there any others?

Also, side note: is there a forum for hentai recommendations/identifications? Been trying to find this one hentai vid that I know was posted to F95 but can't find it and I didn't want to bother the animation request forum (wasn't sure if such a text request/identify is allowed there)

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there a forum for hentai recommendations/identifications?
You see them here in the general discussions and identification section every now and then.

As for games, haven't got round to playing it yet but My New Roommate. Also Triangle, Jenny is a bit like a tenant. Maybe Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel.

Oh and Sylphia Island like MM and HH it's about making the building you live in into your harem, but better wait for the new version to come out (it's getting remade).

Reactions: sandusha ranvinda

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
haha i loved the title, so many games with a landlady, i feel you.

you could try:
Soul of the paintings (personally i did not quite like it, but as far as i remember there is an actual landlady)
Big City's Pleasures (i haven't actually played it yet although i intend to, but i think it fits the theme you are looking for; i might be wrong)

edit: Adventures of Willy D (not the focus of the game, but there are a few hot tenants in Willy's apartment he screws around with and occasionally peeps on ;) )

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
If you don't mind playing Japanese H-games with ***** x MILF theme, then I will recommend this:

[Dainiho Kensetsu] I'm the manager of a married woman
[ダイニホケンシツ] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人

Title.jpg

This is an RPGM game, with minor SLG Management/money-grinding gameplay that is totally skippable using an in-game cheat (presented as option).
There is a time limit and multiple routes that would requires you to play the game multiple times in order to unlock everything.
Progress would requires you to trigger event flags (you need to be at the right place at the right time speaking to characters)
and to answer the choices correctly to earn some kind of affection points.

Intro is as follows:
MC is some orphan kid living with his aunt when one day a mysterious lady (who is working for some mysterious relative) takes him away to have him manage an apartment filled with frustrated MILF's.

There are 7 main milf characters (aunt, mysterious lady, tenants), 2 extra characters (a JK (daughter of one of the tenants and a granny (a next-door neighbor)

There are plenty of minor characters (from prostitutes to quack doctor) scattered all around the map and can appear at certain time.

I'm posting it here, hopefully someone would notice it and translate it to english like the what they did with "My Secret Summer Vacation"

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is an RPGM game, with minor SLG Management/money-grinding gameplay...
Game's not allowed here I'm afraid same as My Secret Summer Vacation. There is a request in the translation request section, but there's been a few made before and they've disappear.

Cutely Suspicious is a new game where you and two girls live with a land lady.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
If you don't mind playing Japanese H-games with ***** x MILF theme, then I will recommend this:

[Dainiho Kensetsu] I'm the manager of a married woman
[ダイニホケンシツ] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人

View attachment 626425

This is an RPGM game, with minor SLG Management/money-grinding gameplay that is totally skippable using an in-game cheat (presented as option).
There is a time limit and multiple routes that would requires you to play the game multiple times in order to unlock everything.
Progress would requires you to trigger event flags (you need to be at the right place at the right time speaking to characters)
and to answer the choices correctly to earn some kind of affection points.

Intro is as follows:
MC is some orphan kid living with his aunt when one day a mysterious lady (who is working for some mysterious relative) takes him away to have him manage an apartment filled with frustrated MILF's.

There are 7 main milf characters (aunt, mysterious lady, tenants), 2 extra characters (a JK (daughter of one of the tenants and a granny (a next-door neighbor)

There are plenty of minor characters (from prostitutes to quack doctor) scattered all around the map and can appear at certain time.

I'm posting it here, hopefully someone would notice it and translate it to english like the what they did with "My Secret Summer Vacation"
i wish somebody translated this T_T

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Game's not allowed here I'm afraid same as My Secret Summer Vacation. There is a request in the translation request section, but there's been a few made before and they've disappear.

Cutely Suspicious is a new game where you and two girls live with a land lady.
I suspected that it is the case,
but I remember downloading "My Secret Summer Vacation" on this site so I tought it was okay here.
Should I delete my post?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I suspected that it is the case...
My Secret Summer Vacation did have a translation thread, but it was remove due to the loli and shota. Then the thread about it being removed was also removed when the game was linked there.

Probably don't need to delete your post.

wholebit

Dec 27, 2017
Does anybody remember a game where the MC moves to a new city and lives in a room owned by a hot redhead landlady?

And the very first scene of the game is him opening the door and seeing the landlady he spoke with on the phone is a hot redhead.

There's also this part where they drive to a house by the beach with a bratty black-haired girl.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

wholebit

Dec 27, 2017
Damn thanks, for the entire time I thought it was a different game, but no it really was this one the whole time thanks again!