Seeking Games with an overall high quality feel, emphasis on good art

Based or Cringe?

• Total voters

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
To be more specific/give some examples, I'm thinking of Rise of the White Flower, Ravager, Price for Freedom: Avarice, and Sanguine Rose.
I'm also aware of Seeds of Chaos and What a Legend, but playing as [Generic Male] is just really unappealing to me for some reason so I haven't touched them.

Hoping to find more games like this, though due to their higher-profile nature I wouldn't be surprised if I'd already heard of just about all of them. Either way though, maybe some of you bros could help me in collecting more similar games (whether I've heard of them or not) here or something.

(and of course "high quality" is kind of relative to h-games lol)

Law.Fletcher

May 6, 2020

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Some good recomendations already. I´d add

Unyielding - kinda fits the setting and overall look/feel of those you named - if you can set aside the idea that the mc was originally a male.
ORS - I will recomend this to anyone. Different setting but great art, writing + a ton of branching. dual-protags (m+f), though.
Lust Campus - Again, different/modern setting but excellent art and overall feel. Not that much content , yet

RPGMaker games ok with you? - personally not a fan of the engine but the best two I played were Claire´s Quest and Fleeting Iris