Games With Animations

Lothbrok

May 8, 2017
I think a lot of games out there lack animations that can make them better - like Haram Villa. It's a nice and simple game to play, the renders look great but animations would make it so much better.

Examples of good games with good animations that I like:

The Twist
Teacher's Pet (Still new and progressing but the animations are great)

Games like Big Brother I find it enjoyable to play without animations...

I'm supporting a few game developers on Patreon but can't find many that create good animations. Can anyone recommend any?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Lily Of The Valley has awesome animations, but updates every 3 months, or so.
My New Life has some great animations and some scenes without any and truth be told the english is horrible and the quests are everything but straightforward.
The Humbling Experience will get get animations from the next version onward iirc, will have to see how they'll turn out.
I'm sure I have played more, but those are the ones that stuck in my mind right now.

(I think Ethan's Legay had some too, but I'm not sure)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm I know of games that feature animations to some extent, but are 2D (drawn in Photoshop and animated later with flash). Maybe it will still interest ya:

(WIP - making a parody of the Avatar animated series as a trainer game, its pretty good, in my taste)

(WIP - making a DC universe parody with training and mind control elements, the artwork is damn good, but they are so ambitious that I doubt they'll ever finish the game)

(WIP - making a Pokemon parody game about fucking cosplayers in a Pokemon convention, the artwork is nice)

(WIP - Starnova is their latest VN which is supposed to feature animated sex scenes, the artwork is great imo, though the stories in their games are bland)

(WIP - a game called "Rogue-Like" which is a nice trainer game featuring chicks from the Xmen academy universe, the sex scenes are animated, though somewhat clunky, the art itself is pretty good)

I can go on and on, but I'll finish with "Nekopara" I'd be surprised if you didn't hear about it, it's a pretty famous VN series with animated sprites and sex scenes, with top notch art and animations.

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Lothbrok

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the recommendations I'll check some of those out.

Forgot to mention - Mysterful Games makes good animations.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Check this game also because almost every scene have nice animation. :)

Lothbrok

May 8, 2017
Damn, while I'm a sucker for straight shota, I'm really turned off by disproportionate body figures. :closedtongue:
Yeah he needs to work on body figures if he ever decides to finish his games...

Check this game also because almost every scene have nice animation. :)
Thanks I haven't seen this one yet!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
BUMP. Was looking for some more games with animations. Right now half of the games look the same so animations, at least for me, is MUST BE.
Only game, as mentioned above, is The Big Brother and Summertime I'm willing to play without animations or with only few.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
These popular game have animation. There a few more but i can't remember them at the moment.
Choe18 -
Deepsleep -
Reeper -