Seeking Games with antagonist(s) trying to conquer/win the female protagonist / Games like Leanna's slice of life

Aug 7, 2017
While I asked in the title for female protagonist, I'm okay with male protagonist games as long as it's not the main focus of the game.
In most corruption games the girl ends up a total slut that fucks anything that moves. I am not looking for that.

Think of love interest in a normal games. Imagine something like that, but instead of choosing your love interest, you choose who corrupts you, and who you end up with.
Bonus points if there's NTR.

It's fine that's not the main focus of the game, if it's a small route or something. Or if the main game is that kind of corruption game where you just become the ultimate slut but at least has some routes where you become someone's property or something like that.

I think the perfect example for what I'm looking for is Leanna's slice of life where there are 3 people trying to steal Leanne from her husband, and each has it's own route.
Other similar games I can think of:
Netorare Imouto Misaki - fits the bill perfectly
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ - some side routes you can end up as the wife of a goblin or some shota
Adventures of Tara - Main antagonist trying to make the protagonist his slave
RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel
Amor Magical Academy
Kotoko is a Little Different
Lilitales
NTRed class rep yukino
The Almeria 5th Knights
The fall of Juliet
The Order of Light
Tina, Swordswoman of scarlet prison

Reactions: rottvern

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Noxian nights - You have a pretty good degree of freedom over how corrupted the heroine gets and by who it gets done. But those who try to corrupt you are also women mostly, so it´s a little different.
Roundscape Adorevia -This game loosely falls under this category as well. But the corruption is light and is also done mostly of own volition. When you start a new game make sure to choose female as main character ( it determines the scenes you see). It is a really light version of what you asked for.
Also Ecchi worklife - but it isn´t fully translated yet.