Seeking Games with badass female protagonist that knows she's sexy and use that sexiness to her advantage

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
By badass female protagonist I mean something along the lines of Lara Croft, Black Widow, Catwoman. They must not have qualms using sexual wiles to take advantage of people especially males or just being a cockteaser in general. So not like those Corruption games where you corrupt prude strong women. I'm open to games where she's not the protagonist but is heavily featured. Mainly looking for hetero games but is open to lesbian as well. Doesn't necessarily have to be femdom but bonus points if femdom.

Reactions: Fap_to_hentai123

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Also there's this game, if you don't mind fantasy and the female protag getting raped depending on choices. Here you're a noble woman who's a "guest" in an orc tribe the choices you make are either dominant and submissive. But either way you wiggle your way to a strong position amongst the orcs using mainly your sex appeal and get to act as some sort of boss. https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-deception-v0-12-4-public-hreinn-games.2733/ And to clarify she's not a prude and will only raise eyebrows when randomly groped.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks. Most of these games are actually under my radar already. It's just that I'm rather lazy to play work-in-progress games these days.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
By badass female protagonist I mean something along the lines of Lara Croft, Black Widow, Catwoman.
Hey there. Funny you should mention those names, and in that order too, because have we got a sight for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgive me for suggesting my own game, but Agents of Heels has a lot of what you're asking for. It has a fair amount of "corrupting the strong girl" too, but there are paths in it where Nat (the protag) is strong, sexy and in control. Catwoman is pretty much always running a con, there's mostly hetro going on but also some lesbian as requested too, and some femdom moments too. It is still work-in-progrss, but near it's end finale right now, if that helps.

(Side Note: Lara was meant to have some appearences in the game, but due to contraints she's not been in it yet, if ever. Ingore that.)

Hope that helps anyway.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Hey there. Funny you should mention those names, and in that order too, because have we got a sight for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgive me for suggesting my own game, but Agents of Heels has a lot of what you're asking for. It has a fair amount of "corrupting the strong girl" too, but there are paths in it where Nat (the protag) is strong, sexy and in control. Catwoman is pretty much always running a con, there's mostly hetro going on but also some lesbian as requested too, and some femdom moments too. It is still work-in-progrss, but near it's end finale right now, if that helps.

(Side Note: Lara was meant to have some appearences in the game, but due to contraints she's not been in it yet, if ever. Ingore that.)

Hope that helps anyway.
I know. This game is the game that made me start visiting f95zone lol. I mean look at my username it's inspired by AoH. I have previously posted on the AoH thread as well. I will revisit it when it's completed.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Anna Exciting is new to me I think but it's rather hard from the first post of its thread to tell what it is really about. Nowadays because there are so many adult games using similar 3d models or game engines like rpgm if a game doesn't offer a unique impression I tend to not be interested to try especially if it's still work-in-progress.

Now that I recall more of Fashion Business I think Melanie can sort of fits the archetype I'm looking for though.

Reactions: NLord00

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I know. This game is the game that made me start visiting f95zone lol. I mean look at my username it's inspired by AoH. I have previously posted on the AoH thread as well. I will revisit it when it's completed.
Cheers regardless.

I'll admit, I was fairly sure there was a good chance that you may have seen us before, and about 95% I remembered you from our thread (sorry, but with literally 1000s of names coming and going across all the platforms it's hard to be 100% certain), but all the same I figured it was worth the try incase I was wrong. Glad we could inspire you and your username anyways. Good on you!

Best of luck with the search. I'm racking my brain for any other suggestions, but I work way more than I play these days, so I'm not finding any. I'll swing back if I do though. Happy huntings and see ya at the game finish!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Cheers regardless.

I'll admit, I was fairly sure there was a good chance that you may have seen us before, and about 95% I remembered you from our thread (sorry, but with literally 1000s of names coming and going across all the platforms it's hard to be 100% certain), but all the same I figured it was worth the try incase I was wrong. Glad we could inspire you and your username anyways. Good on you!

Best of luck with the search. I'm racking my brain for any other suggestions, but I work way more than I play these days, so I'm not finding any. I'll swing back if I do though. Happy huntings and see ya at the game finish!
All the best on your work!

Reactions: BeWilder