Seeking Games with BONDAGE as the main focus?

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Think the title is self explanatory, but allow me to elaborate a little bit further. Right, so, fortunately for me I am in love with bondage, I just can't get enough of it. Unfortunately though, it doesn't seem to be a very popular genre around here...

From what I have seen, games have at best one or two separate bondage scenes with some rope and gags, then for the rest of the game bondage is nowhere to be seen. That's EXACTLY what I don't want. I want a game that's about bondage, it can have some other fetishes, sure. I don't mind rape, I don't mind fluff, if bondage is there, it's alright.

I also don't mind lesbian focused games, like Didnapper. I like them, not a problem for me. What I don't like is femdom, so please don't recommend games like that.

About the game format, well... Truth be told, I don't care. It can be a visual novel, an RPG, a sandbox game, I don't mind. As long as it is lezdom or maledom focused, count me in. Sexual content is appreciated but it's not necessary, for example in the Didnapper games the game itself has no straight up nudity but tons of bondage, that's also fine with me.

One last thing. This might be asking for too much but in the first Didnapper game you have some nice decisions, small little details but fun nonetheless which I loved. For example: Let the girl go? Capture her? Keep her? Kidnapp this girl or this girl? Help this side or this side? Stuff like that. If the game has things like that, which don't necessarilly need to majorly influence the plot btw, small decisions are fine, then even better.

Games I HAVE PLAYED ALREADY:

Didnapper 1 (Loved it)

Didnapper 2 (Meh, lost a ton of what I loved in 1, I love forceful bondage, collecting girls and all that. Didnapper 2 didn't really have that, while 1 did).

Bonds: (Ok game)

Hail Diktator: (Played it, lacks decisions sadly).

Updated:

A Drow's Life: (Favourite game from the list so far. Loads of decisions, and I love tha).

Lost in Laminate: (Ok game).

Hostage Hotel: (Not a fan of horror).

Bondage College: (Good game, bad and abrupt ending, gets a shit online sequel).

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah I started playing A Drow's Life just a few hours ago! At first I wasn't liking it too much, felt a little bit too simple and slow but then the game gets better and better. Honestly loving it so far.

I think I have tried Lost in Laminate but unfortunately there the protagonist seems to almost always end up as the submissive so I really didn't like it. I like having the choice/option to be submissive or dominant, so it didn't work really well for me.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I think I'm not allowed to post links, but try google bondageprojects.
I did try Bondage College but it's left kind of incomplete and gets something like an online sequel? Wasn't my cup of tea. I liked the first game though, shame it wasn't finished.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I started playing A Drow's Life just a few hours ago! At first I wasn't liking it too much, felt a little bit too simple and slow but then the game gets better and better. Honestly loving it so far.

I think I have tried Lost in Laminate but unfortunately there the protagonist seems to almost always end up as the submissive so I really didn't like it. I like having the choice/option to be submissive or dominant, so it didn't work really well for me.
No Escape and A Drow's Life allow a more dominant or switchy playthrough, just make sure you don't lose winnable fights and succeed at non-linear missions in A Drow's Life. You'll also like Pink Tea Games.

Maybe you'll like Mistress vs Slave, but the focus is less on bondage than on other kinds of BDSM.

You can skip Off the Cuff and Claire's Adventure. Their protagonists are submissive.

Reactions: Kay_Kay

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
No Escape and A Drow's Life allow a more dominant or switchy playthrough, just make sure you don't lose winnable fights and succeed at non-linear missions in A Drow's Life. You'll also like Pink Tea Games.

Maybe you'll like Mistress vs Slave, but the focus is less on bondage than on other kinds of BDSM.

You can skip Off the Cuff and Claire's Adventure. Their protagonists are submissive.
I tried Mistress vs Slave, it didn't have much bondage so I didn't mention it in this post. In regards to A Drow's Life, so far I think that's the best example of what I am looking for. Sadly it looks like the creator is rather slow with updates and he/she doesn't have other games.

I will give No Escape a chance, downloading it right now!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
You can play Bondage Club as a single-player game if you don't join the public rooms. There is a good amount of sandbox content.
The problem I have with Bondage Club is that, although there is a lot of content there, it's not uh... Lineal? I dunno how to explain it, not a native english speaker. It's like the content there is isolated on a vacuum, there's not like story lines to follow, and the ones that are present there are sadly quite short.