Seeking Games with bondage/battlefuck/rape combat?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Are there any more games with bondage/battlefuck/rape directly integrated into the combat like Evil Godess/Damsel Quest 3 and Swordswoman Asagi do?

Links for the mentioned games:

Especially EvilGoddess is brilliant with lots of content and playtime.
I think Ahriman, the maker of swordswoman Asagi, was the first who invented this, at least i read in the ulmf forum.
Unfortunately i played through all three games, now lusting for more :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Schlong50

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hmm, The games I could think of that fit your criteria are but majority are u
ntranslated.
Any games by shoku but most of his games are translated.
For example:

Another games are from Acerola: (None of the game from the link below are translated but all the games have bondage/battlefuck/rape directly integrated into the combat.)
Jap Dlsite)
(Eng Dlsite (Look for RPG)

Check out games from Enokippu (Some of his games are translated):

Check out Menimis by Precious. (game from the link below are translated but all the games have bondage/battlefuck/rape directly integrated into the combat.)

Try Crystal Fantasy. The game was a little disappointed but it was still fun to play.

Try out Virgin Protection Magic. 90% percent of the game is translated. This game is worth playing and have quite a lot of action.

Check out games from Amatsuchiya. His games are a classic and fun to play either way. But, I haven't play the creator game in awhile. I remember Sakique fit your criteria. Either way, try the game out.

Check out games from Tenta-P. Gunsweeper series contain battle rape/Fuck

There is more but this all I can recalled at the moment.
Hope this help.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for this long list Ken Ko, will try those one after another.

Tenta-P games are quite nice, played those already.

calrod

Nov 18, 2017
I really want to try out Evil Goddess, but I hate the thought of just stumbling through it. Any chance there is any walkthroughs or translations around for it?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I really want to try out Evil Goddess, but I hate the thought of just stumbling through it. Any chance there is any walkthroughs or translations around for it?
There was a great thread about the game here with an earlier version where some stuff was translated and a very kind guy made a tutorial how to translate with text hook etc..
Unfortunately the thread was deleted because of the 100% translated rule of the forum.
This was about half a year ago, the links are gone too unfortunately.

Last edited:

hauntedjo

Mar 15, 2018
Deathblight RPG Operation Thunderfang is not finnished yet but is basically a copypaste of asagi(gameplaywise) but with different art and story

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
your answer is simple. just search tag bondage/sm/tight bindding/restrant if u like type rpg on dllsite. then get its name and search where to download.

try 2 new games:

Reactions: dazzlesp31