Seeking Games with busty female characters (Images in posts for reference)

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Dang! I dunno if I can finish all these, they all seem to good but there are so many with so little time. LoL.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Dunno if this suits your taste but Milf Pursuit and Big Tits World Domination. I've never played 'em, just stumbled upon 'em lol.

Btw, have you ever played Reunion by Karabinek?

1631779579319.png
1631779474626.png

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Dunno if this suits your taste but Milf Pursuit and Big Tits World Domination. I've never played 'em, just stumbled upon 'em lol.

Btw, have you ever played Reunion by Karabinek?

View attachment 1406950
View attachment 1406949
I dont think I will play those 2 games xd
Checked them out and not rly my thing

But thanks for recommending Reunion, I will have to check it out. Even tho not all female characters are busty, but still they look hot and its a harem <3
(Actually, I do not think this is a game for me too . Saw comments saying its full of lesbian content :( I do not mind girl on girl action, but when its a big portion of the game, its a major turn off)

I suggest you check out Depravity. Nicole is like best girl. Super busty with fake tits and a slutty personality, but she fucks only the MC. The rest of the characters are also good

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I dunno if it got mentioned, it isn't bimbo but she's pretty thick, if you can stomach it all being in Japanese female warrior Aomi comes To mind.
If you can't find it I'll see if I can later on dlaite And purchase/upload it for the thread.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I dont think I will play those 2 games xd
Checked them out and not rly my thing

But thanks for recommending Reunion, I will have to check it out. Even tho not all female characters are busty, but still they look hot and its a harem <3
(Actually, I do not think this is a game for me too . Saw comments saying its full of lesbian content :( I do not mind girl on girl action, but when its a big portion of the game, its a major turn off)

I suggest you check out Depravity. Nicole is like best girl. Super busty with fake tits and a slutty personality, but she fucks only the MC. The rest of the characters are also good
Depravity is like the game that got me hooked and introduced me to this community XD.

Thank you for Our Only Man, it seems like it has Cyberpunk element, which I like LoL, hence it reminds me of the City of Broken Dreamers.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Here's another one , sex scenes are just awesome in this game
Virtues
I also played that game <3
I love the female characters there. Especially Theo and her mom
But sadly I disagree with you about the sex scenes. They are not very good. We never get good camera angles of their butts, alomost no blowjob scnees and we almost never see actaul penetration. When I talked to the dev about this, he said that it will be too much time to animate the vagina physics with the penetration :(
Since he is also working on a new game too

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Are A Wife and Mother Fan-Game and its original game any good? They have female MC so I kinda wonder.

Fan game
1631874110630.png

Original game
1631872185713.png

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Are A Wife and Mother Fan-Game and its original game any good? They have female MC so I kinda wonder.

Fan game
View attachment 1408636

Original game
View attachment 1408618
A wife and a mother fan game is good. I have played it.
Its short but hot <3
Even tho there is sharing in the fan game, it does not make you feel like crap

In the original game, there is no NTR or anything like that so far.
But I suggest you do not go in the comment section there. All of them are people who want NTR very badly and will attack you if you do not agree with them.
The original is also good too. She has only with her husband and it hot too. Just select all the green options for a loyal wife route. The other options corrupt her and make her have thoughts for fucking others

I usually do not like playing games with Female MC's because they are all kinda the same, where the Female MC becomes a braindead whore and fucks everything lol
But there are some games that give you a lot of choices so you can shape the Female MC however you like.

A good Female MC game is Kingdom of Deception

Female MC is not a braindead whore. You have the option to make her a slut and a prostitute if you want.
But the game actually also rewards you if you make her a warrior. There are still a lot of nice sex scenes in this route, but she is much more confident here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jaike and jooojaaa