Seeking Games with combat rape/clothing damage similar to Shera and the Three Treasures

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Hi all.

I recently played Shera and the Three Treasures and I was a big fan of that style of combat system/clothing mechanics, and I am hoping to find other games similar to this that are worth playing.

There's really quite a lot of RPGM games so looking through them and finding the good ones is hard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
Kunoichi Botan
Princess Project
Little Braver
I still have yet to play Shera but I assumed you mean clothing mechanics like that they get damaged and stuff? If so then those 3 listed above fit that criteria
Melty's Quest also has a clothing system where you have to get different pieces in order to make like a dress so u can continue the story it's also one of my fav games so if you havent played it you can
This one also has a clothing system so ye I just listed a few games that I really liekd and had some sort of a clothing system if any of these are good tell me so I can suggest some more

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Kunoichi Botan
Princess Project
Little Braver
I still have yet to play Shera but I assumed you mean clothing mechanics like that they get damaged and stuff? If so then those 3 listed above fit that criteria
Melty's Quest also has a clothing system where you have to get different pieces in order to make like a dress so u can continue the story it's also one of my fav games so if you havent played it you can
This one also has a clothing system so ye I just listed a few games that I really liekd and had some sort of a clothing system if any of these are good tell me so I can suggest some more
Thank you! These are the type I was looking for. I really appreciate it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's also a much older game called "Virgin Island" which has clothing damage and in battle sequences. It's probably one of the first RPG maker hentai games I've played come to think of it.

EDIT: and if you like melty's quest, then you'll like Yorna which has recently been completed. In fact it's just been ypdated again as as of this writing, it's still on page 1 of recent updates.

Reactions: Lily96