Seeking Games with cum swapping or creampie eating

Halfpint

Jul 20, 2018
Hi can you recommend any games that feature cum eating by a male. Obviously there are gay games but im interested in more female domination and NTR. Where the mc has the option or is forced to eat cum.

The few I know
Hard Times In Hornstown
Bully
My Emily
Space Corps XXX
Secretary
Perverted Education

The Adventurous couple is an awesome game but I haven't found any content like that there sady.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Hi can you recommend any games that feature cum eating by a male. Obviously there are gay games but im interested in more female domination and NTR. Where the mc has the option or is forced to eat cum.

The few I know
Hard Times In Hornstown
Bully
My Emily
Space Corps XXX
Secretary
Perverted Education

The Adventurous couple is an awesome game but I haven't found any content like that there sady.
Do you by chance know the answer to the Riddell at yhe the bigning of SpaceForce XXX

icetitan

Mar 23, 2020

The few I know
Hard Times In Hornstown
Bully
My Emily
Space Corps XXX
Secretary
Perverted Education

I have played Perverted Education quite a bit but cant find the cum eating part, what am i missing?