Seeking games with customizable girls

U

User_141995

Hey guys, would you indicate games like playhome and fallen doll, where I can edit the girl body?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, would you indicate games like playhome and fallen doll, where I can edit the girl body?
There's the simulator like games , , and . Also .

Oh and .

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

Oh and .
Any 3DCG stuff, ya know? ^^
Mostly feels like manga stuff (shit I'm not into)

Reactions: steelglow and Nizko

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

Oh and .
I'm working on it, hope to have the demo showing off the character customization within a week or 2
Cool, do you have a thread yet?

Reactions: Repolho

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018

artwork has improved a bit since I posted that and the girl in the middle is the one you will get to customize and have some fun with in the demo

Reactions: SolarGuy

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

artwork has improved a bit since I posted that and the girl in the middle is the one you will get to customize and have some fun with in the demo
I will absolutely try your game out

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

I thought about some scenarios myself, would you mind guiding me on where I should start to create my own game?
I have no clue and I can't code shit so if you know any software "wordpress like" but for windows apps I'd be glad to use it.

Or whatever, ya know just gimme your tips ;)
Didn't really put too much thought into it or did any research on the subject...
Just letting you know my level of ignorance

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
Didn't really put too much thought into it or did any research on the subject...
Just letting you know my level of ignorance
Learning as I go myself, already familer with daz and photoshop, I started with rpgm since no programming required though I had to change to ren'py because keeping track of the customization options was a nightmare, but for a simpler concept rpgm with plugins is your best bet. Theres pretty much a youtube tutorial for anything you want to do with rpgm too, I had managed to deal with all the common issues people have with rpgm here so I know it can be done.

As for ren'py its does require writing your own code but if one of if not the easiest progamming language to learn, though the tutorials suck. Added benefit of people not complaining about it being rpgm before even playing it though.

If you can't draw Daz studio is your best bet for producing art, seems popular enough here, I recommend getting as many morphs and sliders as possible so make your models more unique.

For story......wish me luck haha

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Learning as I go myself, already familer with daz and photoshop, I started with rpgm since no programming required though I had to change to ren'py because keeping track of the customization options was a nightmare, but for a simpler concept rpgm with plugins is your best bet. Theres pretty much a youtube tutorial for anything you want to do with rpgm too, I had managed to deal with all the common issues people have with rpgm here so I know it can be done.

As for ren'py its does require writing your own code but if one of if not the easiest progamming language to learn, though the tutorials suck. Added benefit of people not complaining about it being rpgm before even playing it though.

If you can't draw Daz studio is your best bet for producing art, seems popular enough here, I recommend getting as many morphs and sliders as possible so make your models more unique.

For story......wish me luck haha
Thanks a lot

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
Also stick to fetishes you like or at least understand why others do and be prepared to cut down your initial idea to what can actually be done. Like for me character customization to other girls is going to be gradual over updates, this first girl will get a bunch though

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Also stick to fetishes you like or at least understand why others do and be prepared to cut down your initial idea to what can actually be done. Like for me character customization to other girls is going to be gradual over updates, this first girl will get a bunch though
Yeah, I figured as much like I'm writing down all this complex stuff (time consuming and probably hard at first) but at least it gives me more clarity on what I'm trying to do and like you said, on what can be done

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any 3DCG stuff, ya know? ^^
Mostly feels like manga stuff (shit I'm not into)
Sorry you already said Fallen Doll, and that's the least anime one I know of really. There is but no idea what it's like.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Sorry you already said Fallen Doll, and that's the least anime one I know of really. There is but no idea what it's like.
I'm not the one who created the thread ;)
But I didn't checked out what he said, so thanks I might try it and the other game you just mentioned as well

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

eosar

Aug 11, 2016

You can customize any character with a whole lot of sliders.