Seeking Games with disabled characters

Gainsbarre

Aug 25, 2019
Hi,
I'm looking for games in which one or more characters have a disability (physical, sensorial...).
Like Katawa Shoujo, False Hero, Eyes of the Storm, Summer's Gone or Love and Submissions.

Reactions: NukaCola

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
In Ecchi Sensei there's a blind girl. Another girl speaks only when drunk (?), otherwise she only expresses herself through gestures.
When Butterfly Affection begins, the main female cannot properly walk.
The MC of The Personal Assistant cannot walk (but he's a man, I don't think it counts).

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Does anyone know the game where the MC tried to commit suicide but was saved by a girl who lost her sight because of it?
If I remember right, the MC is a writer that was teaching a class and his ex girlfriend got him fired.

Nevermind, I just found it.

Last edited:

Gainsbarre

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know the game where the MC tried to commit suicide but was saved by a girl who lost her sight because of it?
If I remember right, the MC is a writer that was teaching a class and his ex girlfriend got him fired.

Just curious, what was this game please?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
both Maou-sama and "Kindread: the Redburns" feature a girl on wheelchair

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021

Seems brilliant..
What is the name of it? Did you found out?

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
In My Fallen Angels one of the girls (and a super cute one too) only has one leg and the MC has to learn how to and craft a prosthetic leg for her before they can interact and she can help around.