Seeking Games with Enemy Conversion

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
One of the games that comes to mind (for me at least) would have to be Leane 2
[VN] - [Others] - [Completed] - Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown [v1.51] [Makura Cover Soft] | F95zone

Good story, unique gameplay, but is heavy on the ntr aspects. Which can be a plus or minus depending on who you ask. Either way, its a good game even without the h elements within it. Very few games (even triple AAA) actually make me feel something for the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh! Before I get too sidetracked, the enemy conversion element would be from your girls getting captured by enemy forces. To which a sort of artificial 'timer' starts in which you have to rescue them before they are 'coerced' to join the enemy side.

Either way, the game is best enjoyed blind so give it a go if you have some time to kill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Can't say I know any more games that can fit the niche bill...Though I do know one tf game. But its less on the hentai side and more focused on transformations (monster girl, demonization, angelization, etc.)

Jun 7, 2020
Can't say I know any more games that can fit the niche bill...Though I do know one tf game. But its less on the hentai side and more focused on transformations (monster girl, demonization, angelization, etc.)
Sure sounds good, what is it?

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Sure sounds good, what is it?
Are we allowed to post links to other game sites here? Since its found on "tfgames.site"

There it should be called "House of Pandemonium Unity"

Do be sure you are downloading the newest unity version and not the old one since as the name implies, the unity version is a remake in the unity engine.