Seeking Games with female monster/animal character.

LocanTV

Apr 17, 2021
Hello everyone,English is not my first language so there might be some mistakes.
its been a year since i was looking for new like games in this forum,and after this time,the posts and ideas were coming in my mind were out of contest.
so basicly im looking for monster girls or animal girls(not kemimoni),its boring when its a normal girl with tail or wings or snake tale and they are totaly normal girls you see in romance highschool anime shows out there,they have to be wild and uncontrolable so when you tame them it makes you proud for fucking this wild proud piece of shit monster.
characters with more monster/animal actions and ethics, less human sided brain and thinking skills,
smth with low thinking power,working with instinct, they can't talk properly,
i was intrested in zombie girl games and there were not much, and when i say zombie girls,im seriously talking about female zombies hunting for brain and dont have any point for living.
if you are intrested or i explain it realy confusing,here is some examples: (The Zombie Island,Horny Craft (Zombie Girl),The Dead End The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth,The Sexy Doll I Found,)
or some female human walking on his 4 hands and barking like dogs maybe?
any kind of pet play are appreciated,im ok with violence or soft gore and bleeding if u wonder,so drop anth u have in mind,

Last edited: