RPGM The Sexy Doll I Found [eChime]

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
1655559843957.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developers:
Game Link:
Genre: Anime, Zombie, Elder Girl x Younger Boy, Sleep Sex, Internal Cumshot, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Forced Oral / Irrumatio, Shota
DL Links:

paperbaghat

Mar 12, 2023
Alright so after waiting a year for this I decided to just say fuck it and try to do it myself, used EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the exe file and Translator++ to generate MTL. After two hours of hair pulling to figure this stuff out because it wouldn't export the translated version I figured it out yesterday. Today I opened it up to go through it and saw there was around 400 lines of dialogue in total and most of it could be figured out from context so I just fixed it all up and corrected punctuation and grammar, rephrased a few lines to not sound as awkward as they were and winged it when it didn't make any sense.

I'd say it's almost as good as a real translation, since there wasn't much difficult dialogue, so here it is:

If someone could help test it and help me create a post for it I'd appreciate it, I read the rules about posting but don't have permission to make a new thread in the games section.

Additional notes:
In the main menu, the second option "Scene select" could not be exported for some reason even though it was translated, also the options menu has no lines anywhere so I can't change it, but the only option that's difficult to understand is the first one and it's supposed to be "body type (0 - doll, 1 - sleeping, 2 - pale, 3 - zombie)". This isn't just visual as it changes the opening and ending and some dialogue too (ex. if you pick sleeping the story is they found a drunk passed out woman in their camp, in the end she wakes up and chases them, by default it's just an actual sex doll, the other two options are actually theorized to be dolls/props for a movie but I'm not sure if this is actually true or like people adding "in minecraft" to get the feds off their backs).

The other options in settings are male actor opacity and different kinds of volumes. In the opening you can choose to configure or not and there all these options will be translated since it's dialogue.

Also uploaded the translator++ .trans file incase someone wants to modify this for some reason.

I experienced a crash at first because google translated the Live2D instructions and it would fuck up and crash when translated animations were supposed to play but this should be fixed and I tested through all 4 variations of the game from start to finish and found no more errors.

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Alright so after waiting a year for this I decided to just say fuck it and try to do it myself, used EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the exe file and Translator++ to generate MTL. After two hours of hair pulling to figure this stuff out because it wouldn't export the translated version I figured it out yesterday. Today I opened it up to go through it and saw there was around 400 lines of dialogue in total and most of it could be figured out from context so I just fixed it all up and corrected punctuation and grammar, rephrased a few lines to not sound as awkward as they were and winged it when it didn't make any sense.

I'd say it's almost as good as a real translation, since there wasn't much difficult dialogue, so here it is:

If someone could help test it and help me create a post for it I'd appreciate it, I read the rules about posting but don't have permission to make a new thread in the games section.

Additional notes:
In the main menu, the second option "Scene select" could not be exported for some reason even though it was translated, also the options menu has no lines anywhere so I can't change it, but the only option that's difficult to understand is the first one and it's supposed to be "body type (0 - doll, 1 - sleeping, 2 - pale, 3 - zombie)". This isn't just visual as it changes the opening and ending and some dialogue too (ex. if you pick sleeping the story is they found a drunk passed out woman in their camp, in the end she wakes up and chases them, by default it's just an actual sex doll, the other two options are actually theorized to be dolls/props for a movie but I'm not sure if this is actually true or like people adding "in minecraft" to get the feds off their backs).

The other options in settings are male actor opacity and different kinds of volumes. In the opening you can choose to configure or not and there all these options will be translated since it's dialogue.

Also uploaded the translator++ .trans file incase someone wants to modify this for some reason.

I experienced a crash at first because google translated the Live2D instructions and it would fuck up and crash when translated animations were supposed to play but this should be fixed and I tested through all 4 variations of the game from start to finish and found no more errors.
Actual legend right here.

Gamunreqiem

Jan 16, 2024

Additional notes:

I Tested on joyplay and the animation always black , can u help me ? (Sr for my English)

paperbaghat

Mar 12, 2023
I Tested on joyplay and the animation always black , can u help me ? (Sr for my English)
Does the original untranslated game work with that? I don't think I can help you.

Also heads up to people watching this thread I uncensored this game too and uploaded it in a separate thread as a completed request but it was taken down because shota. The message I got was it was under review and it might take a long time, back in september(?), still waiting...

If a mod sees this LMK if you want me to just revert the censorship on the male characters and upload that version instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

Gamunreqiem

Jan 16, 2024
Does the original untranslated game work with that? I don't think I can help you.

Also heads up to people watching this thread I uncensored this game too and uploaded it in a separate thread as a completed request but it was taken down because shota. The message I got was it was under review and it might take a long time, back in september(?), still waiting...

If a mod sees this LMK if you want me to just revert the censorship on the male characters and upload that version instead.
Im play your translated ver and got the black im also tried to turn off each plugins to see if it can be fixed but no use , hope u can upload that revert the censorship ver on this thread im really want to try the game

Gamunreqiem

Jan 16, 2024

Can u upload the untranslate ver just in case the other ver don't work too

Gamunreqiem

Jan 16, 2024

Damn i fixed the bug , i changed some settings abt the reading file and game now can run the texture file normaly , thank for the translation btw