Seeking Games with Female Protagonist that can service random NPCs

Neocalanus

Jun 24, 2019
I'm looking for games like Queen's Legacy or Cosmic Abduction where you play as a female protagonist that can learn to service or have sex with any NPC you come across in game, corruption RPGM maker games are welcome but I'm leaning more towards games where the act is in the hands of the player like QL or CA. also since I saw a similar thread, randomly generated NPCs is not a requirement.

Some more examples I know of are,
Everything Investigator girl (particularly at the end when every NPC you talk to has their way)
Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki (since every NPC is programmed in it isn't quite what I had in mind, but the aspect of female mc initiating sex fits)

I'd post more, but most games are like WST where every encounter was programmed in rather than a regular person whom you can have sex with or regular corruption where the world at large just fucks the fem mc with every person and monster. I justify EIG however since the npcs having sex with you require you the player to initiate conversation with them first

Reactions: CD428

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I believe most(?) of the Acerola games have this. I know for sure that it is in Misaki, Yukino, Leanne, and Colette, but you'd have to check the rest of their library to confirm the other games, since I haven't played those.

Reactions: sezer199