RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ362199_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It was their final test before employment at a certain space development company...
Izumi and John experience some trouble with their small spacecraft, and it collides with a rather large vessel. In order to free their own ship, the pair has to board the larger one... which turns out to be the Todoroki, a craft used for secret experiments.

Anyone who comes into contact with "Mysterious Being X" will require 3 injections to ward off its influence. Luckily Izumi has one, but to find the other two, the pair will need to explore the Todoroki thoroughly. But a side effect of the injections is that Izumi starts to get hornier...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: natyusyo -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English - Fan Translated
Translator: sowland - F95zone
Other Games: Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata), Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough - Cut Nipple Suit Mod -

curious_sheeve thanks for the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ362199_img_smp1.jpg RJ362199_img_smp2.jpg RJ362199_img_smp5.jpg RJ362199_img_smp6.jpg RJ362199_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thanks for uploading it, i need my daily dosis of rpgmaker and this weeks it been very dry, and its big booba time :D

Reactions: Rjs90

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this? How do you avoid the thing in the engine room?
Unless you can read moon-runes, good luck finding a guide. Can you elaborate a bit more? If you mean the first encounter with a monster, just run directly left to an exit. The only part I remember truly getting stuck on when brute forcing through the game was at one point needing to talk to the corpses in what looks like a trash room in the basement; had no indicators the corpses held items.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes