• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
It's finally here! My unofficial guide of the game.
Now I was hesitant whether or not I should make this guide as detailed as possible but I ended wanting to make it simple.
Reminder, this is my first guide so don't except it to be perfect.
All that I'm asking for is to hope that this guide is able to help you guys to play through the game
Note: This guide has been made while using the MTL patch
I'm doing this for free.
ENJOY!
Forgive my English in advance

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
I don't seem to see the "Meatdoll" bad end in memories, so if you miss it you're probably out of luck unless you have earlier saves.

Reactions: Siegfrido

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
it was just as good as their last game
it was better the first game
kind of bland this time around

but for realzies I was a big fan of the Yuka game, this one isn't bad but I wish it was a parody as well
Tbh I found the 1st game to be better "plot" and art wise game. Dunno, I just prefer bra/lingerie over that "suit". Also, having only 3 body/mental states meant she would go for "thats a cock? Pfft get out my way" to "cant live without one ehe" wayy to fast

Maybe its only me and my fearful ass, but damn the 1st time the alien thingy rushed to get me I got like: "Scares before titties? :WutFace:"

Well, I hope the game sells decent enough for a 3rd game this year, hopefully more like the 1st one (y)

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
When you get 3 rubber, later in the game as the MC gets more lewd talk to John in the very first area to make a dildo. Has a few scenes, not required to finish the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Cyber215

Jul 1, 2018
I don't seem to see the "Meatdoll" bad end in memories, so if you miss it you're probably out of luck unless you have earlier saves.
You get this ending before you get the "true" ending (the one where you go back home) . Instead of sending the signal you go back to cafeteria area and talk to the guy in the storage room(go thru the ladder). There will be new option to choose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha
Mar 10, 2018
Just finished the game.
As far as I'm concerned, no need for the MTL tag in the Language section.
The translation/addition(?) by sheeve is very well done, even the items are named appropriately.
Relatively short and enjoyable game, although I found it very hard to keep track of locations and whatnot.
Advise the use of the walkthrough.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Just finished the game.
As far as I'm concerned, no need for the MTL tag in the Language section.
The translation/addition(?) by sheeve is very well done, even the items are named appropriately.
Relatively short and enjoyable game, although I found it very hard to keep track of locations and whatnot.
Advise the use of the walkthrough.
welp, I translate it using DeepL and then I edit some when the translation is kind of fucked up... but I realized there are lots of minor mistakes like misspellings and word not fit in the text box( thanks to Ryuki_time ) so I try to fix my own translation xDD

Mar 10, 2018
Ye, I understand the process and honestly props for sticking around and fixing what small errors you find.
However, compared to the rest of unreadable, uncomprehensible MTL garbage on here, this is god tier.
And knowing the majority of people on the site start violently convulsing and vomiting at the mere sight of the tag,
would like to clear it up.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Tbh I found the 1st game to be better "plot" and art wise game. Dunno, I just prefer bra/lingerie over that "suit". Also, having only 3 body/mental states meant she would go for "thats a cock? Pfft get out my way" to "cant live without one ehe" wayy to fast

Maybe its only me and my fearful ass, but damn the 1st time the alien thingy rushed to get me I got like: "Scares before titties? :WutFace:"

Well, I hope the game sells decent enough for a 3rd game this year, hopefully more like the 1st one (y)
welp, Amazon sensei(the game creator) wanted to make game with his own OC(original character) in it. He also mentioned that the game would be "shorter than before" and more to the roaming concept

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
You get this ending before you get the "true" ending (the one where you go back home) . Instead of sending the signal you go back to cafeteria area and talk to the guy in the storage room(go thru the ladder). There will be new option to choose.
No, you get it by not taking the 3rd dose and ending the game.

Cyber215

Jul 1, 2018
No, you get it by not taking the 3rd dose and ending the game.
i though you automatically take the dose when you find it? there was 3 ending as far as i know it. one is you live with the guy on the spaceship, one is when you sent the signal to get rescue and the last one is you get fxxked by NPCs by talking to the npc inside the storage room after u talked to him 3 times?

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes