RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
yeah i need a walkthrough i serched every room and i have no idea how to progress where do i find the generic keycard and pilothouse keycard

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Unless you can read moon-runes, good luck finding a guide. Can you elaborate a bit more? If you mean the first encounter with a monster, just run directly left to an exit. The only part I remember truly getting stuck on when brute forcing through the game was at one point needing to talk to the corpses in what looks like a trash room in the basement; had no indicators the corpses held items.
How do you get into the basement?

I'm stuck on the boulder in the engine room, and getting past the guy blocking the doorway.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
yeah i need a walkthrough i serched every room and i have no idea how to progress where do i find the generic keycard and pilothouse keycard
The generic keycard is carried by a tentacle-head that appears in one of the crew quarters. You have to turn on the lights to kill it, and get the card.

Reactions: Vinyyorha

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Any one knows where do u get the code for the secon panel on the engeenier room?
That second panel tells me there's another power panel somewhere. Where did you find it?

The paper with the other code is in a trash bin.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
I'm stuck aswell.
I acquired the heat cutting thingy and got the scene with the camera. Also I talked to 'John' about the shower.
But I'm lost now.

Edit: I'm dumb, had a note that said the password for the locker.

• Haha
Reactions: Vinyyorha

croPath

May 10, 2017
needs correction wrong translator. The closest thing to translator is probably google translate or whatever program it was dumped into

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes