Seeking Games with female protagonist where you can urinate in public

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
LonaRPG lets you do it at high lewdness I believe, Trap Quest too but neither has any specific reactions to my knowledge. Both also feature NPCs who can pee inside you.

Games by Crotch focus entirely on urination and defecation, as such you can't really avoid the scat content however.

The "survival" themed games tend to have a pee mechanic of some form, Leviathan for example doesn't really have a "public" though and I'm not sure you can actually pee within the village.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Melty's Quest has several urination scenes throughout and then in the end game you can pee in public anytime.

inSight of You isn't female protagonist but has a great public urination scene and lots of pee play in general

Aug 17, 2021
LonaRPG lets you do it at high lewdness I believe, Trap Quest too but neither has any specific reactions to my knowledge. Both also feature NPCs who can pee inside you.

Games by Crotch focus entirely on urination and defecation, as such you can't really avoid the scat content however.

The "survival" themed games tend to have a pee mechanic of some form, Leviathan for example doesn't really have a "public" though and I'm not sure you can actually pee within the village.
Lona rpg lets you do it whenever you want just that it has no appeal its just weird piss kinda stuff . Plus theres a lot of rpg stuff and all that stuff