EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png
Overview:
In Succubus Stories you play as a peasant girl turned succubus, plotting her revenge against the powerful people who ruined her life and stole her family's land. She needs to consume a certain bodily fluid to survive, and has to manage her ravenous lust as she gets closer to her goals. The game has a central narrative, but the primary goal of the game is to give players a lot to do and a lot to work toward with an open-ended structure where players can progress at their own pace. Players will need to manage their notoriety and money through prostitution, sex, diplomacy, alchemy, and business. You will always be able to find the latest free version of the game on .

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2023-07-25
Developer: Outsider Artisan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.3
Language: English
Other Game: Hex
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Web: - - - -

Extras:
- - - - -

art.jpg ui.jpg status.jpg bj.jpg end.jpg perklist.jpg selling.jpg traits.jpg worship.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wet

Jan 26, 2018
Game seems pretty good, a little grindy at the start as getting money is really slow compared to how long the blow job/sex scenes are for how much money you get. But I'm really enjoying it so far :)

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Game seems pretty good, a little grindy at the start as getting money is really slow compared to how long the blow job/sex scenes are for how much money you get.
Yeah. I don't want it to be too grindy. Balancing progression, scene length, the economy, etc is definitely something I plan to work on once I have a larger sample size of feedback to work from. I know I didn't nail it, but I was smart enough to build myself dozens of knobs to adjust so balance changes will be a cinch.
But I'm really enjoying it so far :)
I'm glad!

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Karn52

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Is a full lesbian route possible? Or is the 'certain bodily fluid' getting in the way of that?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Is a full lesbian route possible? Or is the 'certain bodily fluid' getting in the way of that?
It won't be possible to play through the game without engaging in straight sex (and frequently at that), though I do have plans to add more lesbian content. Overall, if you're not into the straight female-on-male stuff you probably won't get a whole lot out of this game, unfortunately. This is more of a scope thing than that I couldn't exchange one bodily fluid for another.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The way sex in this works makes it very repetitive and unenjoyable.

So there is stuff I did like.
The engine seems decent. It's all reminds me a bit of twine, but I appreciate stuff like being able to easily resize text and there being a dark mode and so on... also liked options about how harsh to make the economy. I enjoyed making potions and selling them and going about and stuff. I liked the general premise.

The meh.
If there's any difference when you choose a particular sex act over another (other than the text) I didn't really notice it, sometimes one would move a bar up more, but it all seemed random rather than specific NPC's proclivities, or trying to do different stuff every turn. Needs to be more obvious that you learn new potions just by randomly making a bunch of ones you don't need/want (or have a better experimenting system). Get way too little sperm from people, so I was just making moist potions to sell as those only require water. Maybe need a pee counter somewhere. I didn't choose Paige as my name but it sometimes still said that as my name. Weird for a dude to cum 5 times from one blowjob and then be unsatisfied apparently - especially with the whole intro saying sex with the MC is unmatched compared to any human. I ended up having to explore the backstreets a ton to find the woman who was crawling around looking for something again (after the first time being covered with cum so she'd not talk to me - and seeing as how you'd get hungry this'd be a reoccurring problem, first time I thought it was just because I was naked), gave her the ring ... then it led nowhere ... that was a lot of clicking, cleaning, waiting for the right rng event to pop for 0 payoff.

The terrible.
It doesn't matter who you're fucking, it's all just the same. I liked that as I earned perks I got new positions added ... but once you've seen that once, you've seen it (and it takes a lot of action to get a new one added)... and this then makes every sexual encounter boring and tiresome ... it devolves into just scroll down, click any random option, repeat x10 as fast as you can until that event is over (as you've gotta do stuff over and over and make them cum over and over for just a single encounter ... and then to keep her fed will need to be having those same encounters regularly) ... which is a lot of boring ass mindless clicking, and there's no point reading any of it as you've read it all multiple times... made me really want a skip scene button that'd still get her fed and give me the cum for potions but I'd not have to actually go through - which isn't a good sign.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I really like the concept, but I did find a few things that irked me.

Love potions seem to only be sold, no other real purpose (that I found).
Certain fetishes come a little too easy.
Getting trait points is slow going.
Hunger goes down rather quickly, even with putting what few points I had to slow it down.

Other than those few nitpicks I really like it, it is an interesting concept and I want to see how it goes.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The way sex in this works makes it very repetitive and unenjoyable.
I'm sorry to hear that. I do accept that the sex scenes can be too on the long side, and I plan to limit how long they can get in future releases.
If there's any difference when you choose a particular sex act over another (other than the text) I didn't really notice it, sometimes one would move a bar up more, but it all seemed random rather than specific NPC's proclivities, or trying to do different stuff every turn.
Each action has a base amount it moves the player's bar and a base amount it moves the partner's bar. However, the amounts change based on each character's current lust and there is a small random component, so it may not always seem consistent.

The differences are not huge, admittedly. This is a design decision: I didn't want players to feel forced to choose the "best" action if it wasn't something that appealed to them.
Needs to be more obvious that you learn new potions just by randomly making a bunch of ones you don't need/want (or have a better experimenting system). Get way too little sperm from people, so I was just making moist potions to sell as those only require water.
I do believe it is mentioned in the onboarding somewhere how to unlock potions but if not I'll add it. Ingredient balance is something I'm definitely open to adjusting and I'm sure it's not quite right.
Weird for a dude to cum 5 times from one blowjob and then be unsatisfied apparently - especially with the whole intro saying sex with the MC is unmatched compared to any human.
I agree that the language needs to be changed in regards to the performance ratings, but several synonyms for good seemed too confusing. I just need to spend more thought on the matter.
I ended up having to explore the backstreets a ton to find the woman who was crawling around looking for something again (after the first time being covered with cum so she'd not talk to me - and seeing as how you'd get hungry this'd be a reoccurring problem, first time I thought it was just because I was naked), gave her the ring ... then it led nowhere ... that was a lot of clicking, cleaning, waiting for the right rng event to pop for 0 payoff.
I planned for this event to affect another event in uptown later but didn't get to implementing it in this version. I probably should have removed the event, but I didn't think to. If the uptown event isn't in the next version I'll remove or alter this event.
The terrible.
It doesn't matter who you're fucking, it's all just the same. I liked that as I earned perks I got new positions added ... but once you've seen that once, you've seen it (and it takes a lot of action to get a new one added)... and this then makes every sexual encounter boring and tiresome ... it devolves into just scroll down, click any random option, repeat x10 as fast as you can until that event is over (as you've gotta do stuff over and over and make them cum over and over for just a single encounter ... and then to keep her fed will need to be having those same encounters regularly) ... which is a lot of boring ass mindless clicking, and there's no point reading any of it as you've read it all multiple times... made me really want a skip scene button that'd still get her fed and give me the cum for potions but I'd not have to actually go through - which isn't a good sign.
A couple things. I'm not defending the game or saying you're opinion is invalid, but I just want to clear these things up in case they aren't clear.
  1. There are a minimum of five unique scene patterns for each action. This is in addition to the random descriptions for things like body parts and adverbs and such. I'm not saying that can't get boring. And I opted not to include any sort of repeat protection so you can get the same scenes back to back; I may implement something in the future to prevent this. Just putting in the scenes for the actions and encounter types present added up to over 160 unique scene patterns. So while I think the criticism that maybe unlocking a new action isn't as exciting as it could be, I do think it's possible you just had awful RNG. Still, that shouldn't happen, so the problem is still mine. I just don't want others to get the impression that I only added one scene pattern for each action.
  2. You can and should use the number keys and numpad to quickly get through encounters you've seen a lot, especially if you are getting tired of them. Press and hold Shift to see hotkeys at any time. I can and may implement a skip option in the future for scenes where performance doesn't matter (e.g., most scenes).
  3. You can use potions and events to control lust and hunger needs, and the game doesn't end if you fail to meet your needs. You definitely still need to have encounters, especially since events are random, but there are many events that trigger orgasms and give the main character the option to feed.
Anyway, this is valuable feedback either way, so thank you. I'll try to make the encounters more palatable.
@outsider artisan any intention of adding impreg of some sort to the game, or will this end up being another "well succubi can't get pregnant" sort of cop-out?
No plans for pregnancy right now. I'm not opposed to it but I also wouldn't want to implement it as just another status or something. I'll think about it and look into it.
Love potions seem to only be sold, no other real purpose (that I found).
They are worth a lot of money, so that's probably the main thing right now. I plan to add some random events you can use them in later. There is a story event in the game right now where you can use one if you have one, and they will be a solution or part of a solution to future story events as well.
Certain fetishes come a little too easy.
If you remember which ones felt too easy I can look into it. Balance is an ongoing process either way, so I'll definitely look into that.
Getting trait points is slow going.
I agree. I'll speed this up next version.
Hunger goes down rather quickly, even with putting what few points I had to slow it down.
I agree with this too. I want there to be a little bit of time pressure in it but I think it's ruining the fun for some people.
Other than those few nitpicks I really like it, it is an interesting concept and I want to see how it goes.
I'm glad, thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taisha and wereal

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I've released v0.1.4 to . Since this is only a patch and no content has been updated, I probably won't update this thread and all the file hosts and mirrors and such. The game is free to play in-browser or download on Itch, so you can check it out there if you want. This release reduces hunger rate, reduces the length of ecnounters, increases trait gain speed, and adds an option to completely skip many encounters. Release notes .

I hope this improves the experience for some of you!

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
is the bukkake, group sex, humiliation, prostitution and urination avoidable?
Bukkake: not really. The cum stuff is a pretty core aspect.

Prostitution: not avoidable.

Group sex: you can avoid these events.

Humiliation: most of this can be avoided by choosing certain options (should be fairly obvious) but there is some stuff that can't be.

Urination: Not optional but I plan to make it optional in the future.

I plan to add settings to make some content optional in the future, but prostitution and bukkake (and other cum stuff) will not be optional. Group sex and lesbian sex can simply be avoided in the game.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I like the game idea a lot.

Do you plan to add options to change the look of the mc?
Thanks. I'm glad you like the idea.

As far as character customization: sort of. I plan to add custom art pack support, but that's a long-term goal, and probably more me passing the buck than anything.

In the mid-term, if the patreon goes okay, the first thing I'm gonna invest in is commissioning new artwork (the old art will still be available as an option, probably only for the executable release on Windows). As part of the new artwork, I may supply some form of limited character customization, like different clothes/accessories, but none of these plans are solid right now so I don't want to make any promises.

As for more detailed character customization, like hair, skin, body shape, etc, I don't think so. It's hard to have both CGs and more detailed character customization, and personally I think the former is a better fit for this game than the latter.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes