chesire

May 5, 2017
Do something about the White Screen. Do a dark mode version. The game is unplayable at the flash bomb it explodes on my face

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Definitely going to keep an eye on this game. One question though: none of the men ever seem to cum inside the protagonist during sex, is that intentional?
Sort of. Since collecting semen is a major thing I initially just avoided adding creampies to standard encounters. They do exist (somewhat infrequently) in non-encounter events.

Reflecting on it, it probably doesn't matter that much. I think I'll add some creampie orgasm scenes in the next version.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I continue to be humbled by this version. I've released another hotfix (and bumped to v0.3.3) to fix a game-breaking bug. Sorry for making so much work for you, patient uploaders.

Links for files:
Changelog:

Reactions: Phanex

RenFL

May 20, 2020
Do I need to repeatedly sell potions in the market to advance past prologue? I've been selling for quite a while and still get the "Try selling some potions" log entry.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'll have to look into this, but no, selling one potion should be enough. Try returning to Roland.

Edit: try turning off all the special offer options. I think I made a logic error that prevents you from continuing if you sell nude or offer bjs. Sorry about that. I'll patch it soon.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
In log " Try selling some potions at the market. " it's end? Or
Do I need to repeatedly sell potions in the market to advance past prologue? I've been selling for quite a while and still get the "Try selling some potions" log entry.
Thank you so much for these bug reports, you are both right, I made a logic error. The issue was that the special offers were taking precedence over the story update. This bug should be fixed now.

Hopefully this is the last patch v0.3.x will need.

Links for files:
Changelog:

Reactions: yoga20111

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you so much for these bug reports, you are both right, I made a logic error. The issue was that the special offers were taking precedence over the story update. This bug should be fixed now.

Hopefully this is the last patch v0.3.x will need.

Links for files:
Changelog:
Can you provide mega links in a future updates, downloading and uploading from Itch.io takes a lot of time

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Can you provide mega links in a future updates, downloading and uploading from Itch.io takes a lot of time
I was under the impression itch was full speed. Anyway, yes, I can provide mega links in the future.

I live in the boonies so I often have to use my cell data to upload. I normally don't release patches to this site anyway, but these were critical bug fixes. If I need a ton of fixes like this, trying to upload to two places may not always be possible. I can just skip those versions when that happens, though.

RenFL

May 20, 2020
I'll have to look into this, but no, selling one potion should be enough. Try returning to Roland.

Edit: try turning off all the special offer options. I think I made a logic error that prevents you from continuing if you sell nude or offer bjs. Sorry about that. I'll patch it soon.
That was indeed it.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm collecting some feedback on the current version of the game. I'd appreciate anyone who's played the game filling it out if you have some time. Link:

Thanks a lot!

anonfam

Oct 16, 2020
Game's pretty fun but I'm a bit of a dummy so I'm not super sure what to do at times. I'm certainly looking forward to updates though! Good work, fam.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I've updated the game to version 0.3.1. This version makes the v0.3.0 update, Honest Work, free for everyone! The changelog is here:

Downloads are available on Itch.io:

This version also needs the tag Footjob.

I hope y'all like the update. Don't hesitate to provide feedback or let me know if you encounter any issues!
How i unlock footjob? I'm playing for a while but the only option are oral, vaginal and anal.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes