Jul 30, 2019
Hi dev,

I encountered a bug in the public version. After crafting a certain number of potions, I get an error message and I cannot craft anymore. Reloading my save does not seem to fix it completely because if I craft 3 potions, the bug comes back.

GreedSound

Jul 12, 2020
Hi dev,

I encountered a bug in the public version. After crafting a certain number of potions, I get an error message and I cannot craft anymore. Reloading my save does not seem to fix it completely because if I craft 3 potions, the bug comes back.
1605238559939.png I also have the same issue. Using potions and/ or reloading the save after error does not help. Crafting potions seems to be impossible for now.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hi dev,

also have the same issue. Using potions and/ or reloading the save after error does not help. Crafting potions seems to be impossible for now.
Thank you for the bug reports. I'll release a patched version soon.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Version 0.4.2 is now available.

Play Online:
Files:
Changelog:

Reactions: B4dFr3d

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Hey!
I had quite a bit of fun playing this, and will be checking up on it every once in a while to try out new builds and updates.

Two things to say tho:
- a bit more of a guiding system would be helpful for the side characters. You know, to find out where priscilla is going to trigger her next small arc and so on.
- my alchemy system was bugged in the end, meaning i could not brew anything since the list of options could not be displayed. Was this already reported / are you able to reproduce this ? I was pretty much finished with the story when this happened and also pretty far in the potions tree, i believe (started to see the first "X+"-potions)

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I had quite a bit of fun playing this, and will be checking up on it every once in a while to try out new builds and updates.
Thank you!
- a bit more of a guiding system would be helpful for the side characters. You know, to find out where priscilla is going to trigger her next small arc and so on.
I agree. This is on my to-do list, but I'm not sure when it will be in the game or exactly how I can best approach it. I made some bad choices in how I designed the quest progression system that make this more challenging than it should be.
- my alchemy system was bugged in the end, meaning i could not brew anything since the list of options could not be displayed. Was this already reported / are you able to reproduce this ? I was pretty much finished with the story when this happened and also pretty far in the potions tree, i believe (started to see the first "X+"-potions)
This should be fixed as of v0.4.2. You can check your version in the menu bar. If you are on v0.4.2, please let me know. Thanks for the report either way, though.

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
It won't be possible to play through the game without engaging in straight sex (and frequently at that), though I do have plans to add more lesbian content. Overall, if you're not into the straight female-on-male stuff you probably won't get a whole lot out of this game, unfortunately. This is more of a scope thing than that I couldn't exchange one bodily fluid for another.
Has this been addressed? Or should I continue to give this one a miss and keep on bemoaning the lack fo a bisexual content tag?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Has this been addressed? Or should I continue to give this one a miss and keep on bemoaning the lack fo a bisexual content tag?
There is both lesbian and bisexual content in the game. There is a lot more heterosexual content though, and it is not possible to play the game without engaging in heterosexual sex. While I do want to add more bisexual/lesbian content, I have no plans to create a path in the game that doesn't have any heterosexual sex. It's just not the game I've made.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
v05-promo-1-sm.jpg

The December Update for Succubus Stories, Witches' Coven, has been released for patrons! It will come to the free edition of the game in one week, on December 18th.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hi - have seen the mouthy maid, drunk the potion to grow my own semen supplying appendage but cannot meet Wimbol. Also never seen Priscilla despite exploring uptown for 2 weeks.
The mouthy maid stuff is only required for the "secret" path of dealing with Wimbol. To find Wimbol, you need to complete Priscilla's first request. She is found in Uptown but only at night, however, once you start the request she moves around a bit, to the lake at night, then to the tavern, then back to the lake at night, then back to uptown at night. It's possible you started the request and forgot/lost track of it, so I'd check the lake and tavern for her. Remember, she generally is only around at night, too.

Version 0.5, coming to the free edition Friday, adds a request log to hopefully help prevent stuff like this.

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
The mouthy maid stuff is only required for the "secret" path of dealing with Wimbol. To find Wimbol, you need to complete Priscilla's first request. She is found in Uptown but only at night, however, once you start the request she moves around a bit, to the lake at night, then to the tavern, then back to the lake at night, then back to uptown at night. It's possible you started the request and forgot/lost track of it, so I'd check the lake and tavern for her. Remember, she generally is only around at night, too.

Version 0.5, coming to the free edition Friday, adds a request log to hopefully help prevent stuff like this.
Found at the lake! Thanks

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Version 0.5.1 has been released, bringing Witches' Coven to the free edition of the game.

Play online:
Mega links:
Changelog:
Release notes:

Last edited:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Are there plans to add other means to gathering sustenance? Animals in the forest, perhaps? Or Monsters? I haven't played through the current content yet, but this premise intrigues me.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Theres no option to speak with the matron to start one of the new requests
Thanks. The bug is actually the other way, the request only appears after you complete a few other tasks, but the line showing she's there fails to account for one. I'll fix that in the next release.
Are there plans to add other means to gathering sustenance? Animals in the forest, perhaps? Or Monsters? I haven't played through the current content yet, but this premise intrigues me.
Probably not. Monsters of some kind maybe. I'll probably keep it human/humanoid-centric for now.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Theres no option to speak with the matron to start one of the new requests View attachment 945975
Thanks. The bug is actually the other way, the request only appears after you complete a few other tasks, but the line showing she's there fails to account for one. I'll fix that in the next release.
In case it's unclear: you haven't unlocked the quest yet, there's still things you got to do. The quest itself works tho, i played through it today as well.

Reactions: outsider artisan
Jun 20, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy the game, its pretty damn good. Just wanted to clarify something though. Some of the scenes artworks are cut about halfway or most of the way through. Is that intentional or is my game bugged? I did double check that the content blockers were off.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes