outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Version 0.7.2 has been released on Itch.io. You can play it or download it here:

(I guess it's a good thing my previous requests to update the thread have been ignored, but I'm gonna try again to report it anyway...)

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
It says there is futa content in the game but I haven't come across any yet. Is there any way to access it? Please Help.

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Just typing in to say that dark mode on both web and exe win64 versions covers up the pictures and seems to ignore the opacity slider. Even when in camera mode.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Just typing in to say that dark mode on both web and exe win64 versions covers up the pictures and seems to ignore the opacity slider. Even when in camera mode.
Hmm, strange. And this doesn't appear to happen for you in normal mode?

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm, strange. And this doesn't appear to happen for you in normal mode?
Turning on normal mode works fine just darkmode is broken on both. Also just now the text box in normal mode has just gone XD i'm left with just a picture. It was fine until i was captured and went to jail. Resetting the game fixed it though. I have attached the pictures first is in dark mode and 2nd is in light mode. This was the case on first download on first event so you should be able to check it that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the case for both x64 and online one not sure about 32 since I haven't run it. Also dunno if it is fixable but if you hold shift then alt tab you can lock the shift key and continue playing with the hotkeys displayed (I quite like this view XD). Again works for x64 and online.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Turning on normal mode works fine just darkmode is broken on both. Also just now the text box in normal mode has just gone XD i'm left with just a picture. It was fine until i was captured and went to jail. Resetting the game fixed it though. I have attached the pictures first is in dark mode and 2nd is in light mode. This was the case on first download on first event so you should be able to check it that way.
Weird, not sure why the text would disappear. I will fix the image issue for dark mode soon.

This is the case for both x64 and online one not sure about 32 since I haven't run it. Also dunno if it is fixable but if you hold shift then alt tab you can lock the shift key and continue playing with the hotkeys displayed (I quite like this view XD). Again works for x64 and online.
That's not really a bug, just a quirk of how I detect shift is being held. I think it's probably harmless. The shift key only shows the hotkeys, it doesn't change any functionality.

Thanks for the bug reports!

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Recommendation: On the Alchemy Screen, show how many you have of each item, or at least something to show you have some in your inventory.

Also as a question, My Suggested activities on the Perks screen says

I have done these things in game a lot, but nothing has changed on them. Does it show this even when there is no more to gain?

Edit: One of the traits is called "Foot EMaster"

Last edited:

ara77

Sep 18, 2017
nice game and I like the pics
One question: how do I get Male urine for the alchemy?

edit: ok found it, explore the backstreets

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
nice game and I like the pics
One question: how do I get Male urine for the alchemy?

edit: ok found it, explore the backstreets
You can also get it from sending witches on expeditions (expeditions are unlocked during chapter 1) and there's a non-random supply you can gain access to in chapter 2 in the bandit camp. It is pretty rare early on though.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Recommendation: On the Alchemy Screen, show how many you have of each item, or at least something to show you have some in your inventory.
Good idea
Also as a question, My Suggested activities on the Perks screen says

I have done these things in game a lot, but nothing has changed on them. Does it show this even when there is no more to gain?
That could be a bug, yeah. Or at least a mistake. I set caps for fetishes and experience every few releases to prevent players from unlocking perks that don't have any content yet, it's possible I parked the current cap next to a few perks, so it's reporting that you can earn them but they're actually on the other side of the current cap. I'll look into it.
Edit: One of the traits is called "Foot EMaster"
I'll fix that.

Thanks for the suggestions and bug reports!

Reactions: Rheavon
Oct 12, 2018
Im gonna say sorry in advance, ifeel a bit drowsy today and i cant judge whetever or not this makes my english harder to read.

The perk tree being not something that is known is a bit weird, its also a bit weird that certain positions/acts seem to be locked behind sexual powress and others seem to only ever unlock afteri leveled up their trait. A suggestion for some extra slutty maid / whore adventures: Why not have a trait that unlocks new scenes(if you wanna write them, that is) when you have master whore as well as master maid as well as sex maniac , just like, a 3rd tier of perks that unlock fairly late.

Oh yeah, btw, it would be nice if point allocation could be streamlinedso it wouldnt take too longanymore because putting 15 points into anything is hard.

how do i get the "risk getting pregnant" scene? as well as the wet end to an orgy? One of the few scenes i didnt unlock. As well as meeting that one nobleman in secret.
One more question, do you plan some enslavement stuff / demon (or banishment) stuff or just playable bad ends in the future? Like if you fuck up too badly and you become a sex slave, temporarily or perhaps for ever (playable bad end) . As well as BDSM content? you already have a lot of groundwork set for both those things so i figured theyll come in time. The demon bit is also more or less eluded to , since one character mentioned that you can get banished, i figured that would be a nice way to add some supernatural sex elements into the game,since you are already a succubus you might as well add more supernatural beings.
One suggestion. Why can it still be "too embarassing" for the MC to run around fully covered in sperm and naked? i am fully maxed out in both slut reputation as well as skills and traits, i figured that at this point shame isnt an issue anymore. is there a gameplay reason for that, or a engine limitation im not aware of or is that just a quirk?

Btw is rent even in this system?I have not yet seen it being deducted once, can you actually be unable to pay up?

did you create the 3d CG yourself? They look really good, i hope when this version 1.0.0 hits most or all scenes will have some of them. Its a really good text adventure and i would totally pay for this . And i prolly will once covid ends. Sorry, but my budget kidna tight

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The perk tree being not something that is known is a bit weird, its also a bit weird that certain positions/acts seem to be locked behind sexual powress and others seem to only ever unlock afteri leveled up their trait. A suggestion for some extra slutty maid / whore adventures: Why not have a trait that unlocks new scenes(if you wanna write them, that is) when you have master whore as well as master maid as well as sex maniac , just like, a 3rd tier of perks that unlock fairly late.
Traits don't unlock actions or scenes, only perks do. Perks are unlocked by a combination of fetishes and sexual experience. The traits only increase the rate of pleasure you give partners. There will be more perks in the future, and more character progression in general. Also writing more maid scenes is on my to-do list, as there's only a handful in the game right now.

It is a bit...different, that you don't really see the perk list/tree, but that's part of the fun. Do what interests you and she'll naturally develop fetishes and proclivities toward those things, and slowly unlock new actions and abilities. It's meant to be like a really non-linear corruption meter more than a skill tree.
Oh yeah, btw, it would be nice if point allocation could be streamlinedso it wouldnt take too longanymore because putting 15 points into anything is hard.
You do get 1 at a time, but yeah, I can look into making this easier.
how do i get the "risk getting pregnant" scene? as well as the wet end to an orgy? One of the few scenes i didnt unlock. As well as meeting that one nobleman in secret.
"Risk getting pregnant" is pretty hard to get, you have to sleep with a certain character in the flashback toward the end of chapter 1, choose to have vaginal sex, and then let him cum inside. For the secret meeting, you have to find Wimbol's ledger when you deal with him in chapter 1 and give it to Carol, then use it to extort him, then you'll get the option to meet with Wimbol in secret toward the end of chapter 2.
One more question, do you plan some enslavement stuff / demon (or banishment) stuff or just playable bad ends in the future? Like if you fuck up too badly and you become a sex slave, temporarily or perhaps for ever (playable bad end) . As well as BDSM content? you already have a lot of groundwork set for both those things so i figured theyll come in time. The demon bit is also more or less eluded to , since one character mentioned that you can get banished, i figured that would be a nice way to add some supernatural sex elements into the game,since you are already a succubus you might as well add more supernatural beings.
Banishment will be explored in the future. More demons will also be encountered, though maybe not in the way players expect. I have plans to add a debtor's prison ending. I will probably avoid anything too noncon as I want the game to be fairly light-hearted and nothing quite spoils the light-hearted mood like being raped when you fail. That said, I do think maybe a playable sequence where you can whore your way back from debtor's prison is a good idea!

As far as more BDSM stuff, maybe. I'm interested but it's not something I'm super into myself so I'm not sure I can do it justice.

There are some neat ideas here though and you've given me a lot to consider.
One suggestion. Why can it still be "too embarassing" for the MC to run around fully covered in sperm and naked? i am fully maxed out in both slut reputation as well as skills and traits, i figured that at this point shame isnt an issue anymore. is there a gameplay reason for that, or a engine limitation im not aware of or is that just a quirk?
Sluts can still get embarrassed. Mostly it's just because taking content that some people might enjoy out of the game as players progress seems like a bad idea. I try to make sure I always add and never take stuff away. Some of the shame scenes are pretty unique and there's nothing else quite like them in the game, so I don't want to remove them. It's not any kind of engine issue. I know it's a little illogical, though.
Btw is rent even in this system?I have not yet seen it being deducted once, can you actually be unable to pay up?
Rent is 10G so it's pretty cheap. If you go to the settings menu, there's a difficulty slider, I suggest you turn it up if it seems too easy. It's possible to also get free housing later in the game. If money is burning a hole in your pocket, expeditions might be a way to start spending it. More stuff to spend money on will also be coming...eventually.

Rent and general economic balance is something I'm probably gonna tinker with a ton as we go, though.
did you create the 3d CG yourself? They look really good, i hope when this version 1.0.0 hits most or all scenes will have some of them.
I did make them myself! Thanks! I don't think I'll ever be able to have art for all scenes in the game, but hopefully I can get at least most things that pop up a lot.
Its a really good text adventure and i would totally pay for this . And i prolly will once covid ends. Sorry, but my budget kidna tight
No worries, financial support is always welcome, but just telling me you liked it is support too and I appreciate it. Thanks for the kind words and all the suggestions and ideas!

Oct 12, 2018
Traits don't unlock actions or scenes, only perks do. Perks are unlocked by a combination of fetishes and sexual experience. The traits only increase the rate of pleasure you give partners. There will be more perks in the future, and more character progression in general. Also writing more maid scenes is on my to-do list, as there's only a handful in the game right now.

It is a bit...different, that you don't really see the perk list/tree, but that's part of the fun. Do what interests you and she'll naturally develop fetishes and proclivities toward those things, and slowly unlock new actions and abilities. It's meant to be like a really non-linear corruption meter more than a skill tree.

You do get 1 at a time, but yeah, I can look into making this easier.

"Risk getting pregnant" is pretty hard to get, you have to sleep with a certain character in the flashback toward the end of chapter 1, choose to have vaginal sex, and then let him cum inside. For the secret meeting, you have to find Wimbol's ledger when you deal with him in chapter 1 and give it to Carol, then use it to extort him, then you'll get the option to meet with Wimbol in secret toward the end of chapter 2.

Banishment will be explored in the future. More demons will also be encountered, though maybe not in the way players expect. I have plans to add a debtor's prison ending. I will probably avoid anything too noncon as I want the game to be fairly light-hearted and nothing quite spoils the light-hearted mood like being raped when you fail. That said, I do think maybe a playable sequence where you can whore your way back from debtor's prison is a good idea!

As far as more BDSM stuff, maybe. I'm interested but it's not something I'm super into myself so I'm not sure I can do it justice.

There are some neat ideas here though and you've given me a lot to consider.

Sluts can still get embarrassed. Mostly it's just because taking content that some people might enjoy out of the game as players progress seems like a bad idea. I try to make sure I always add and never take stuff away. Some of the shame scenes are pretty unique and there's nothing else quite like them in the game, so I don't want to remove them. It's not any kind of engine issue. I know it's a little illogical, though.

Rent is 10G so it's pretty cheap. If you go to the settings menu, there's a difficulty slider, I suggest you turn it up if it seems too easy. It's possible to also get free housing later in the game. If money is burning a hole in your pocket, expeditions might be a way to start spending it. More stuff to spend money on will also be coming...eventually.

Rent and general economic balance is something I'm probably gonna tinker with a ton as we go, though.

I did make them myself! Thanks! I don't think I'll ever be able to have art for all scenes in the game, but hopefully I can get at least most things that pop up a lot.

No worries, financial support is always welcome, but just telling me you liked it is support too and I appreciate it. Thanks for the kind words and all the suggestions and ideas!

Sorry, when i said traits, i ment perks, i confused the two. My point was just that if you have certain max level traits leveled up, you unlock more traits, and this kinda seems to work similar for perks, except perks are hidden. Ifyou dont mind one more suggestion: Atleast give a rough indicator of how much corruption you havent reached yet and how far you are into reaching that trait (like a ???? trait with a progress bar for example, and a hint or no hint so people can find it out when they pay attention :p)

As for doing BDSM justice: just dont forget that theres two kinds of BDSM: the 50 shades kind (aka the wrong kind) and the kind with alot of aftercare, in the context of a succubus that maybe doesnt make alot of sense though, so let me pitch you a shower thought: if you are super slutty and have a bit of a reputation you can pay a character money for an erotic art exhibition, in which the character is tied up and then groped/fucked consensually. BDSM doesnt need to be noncon. As for bad endings, well you already have murder scenes in the game, so some moreplayable bad endings or justsome non canon game overs could potentially work. Ireally like them alot personally provided they can be avoided, Corruption of champions 1 and 2 has alot of them,but thats kinda what i imagine when i wrote that, just maybe not that excessively. The thing is, you can easily (at this point in time) even without potions (and you put plenty of warnings) getthrough the story without major bad stuff happening, i actually had to try fairly hard to fail and get a "worse" outcome so its not too punishing and it shouldnt lock the player. Heres an idea you can have for free:

PS: Dubious consent and believing the lies someone else tells you, isnt really the same as straight out noncon, bad ends usually only piss people off if they cant be avoided, cant be seen comming or, worst of all (sierra games) autosave and then put you back to a point where you cant change it anymore, meaning, they softlock you. When i was charging into a group of people that had knifes, used a love potion on the people who were chasing me when i escaped after i failed with wim, etc, i was expecting a bad outcome , (to bounce back to my idea, using a love potion on one of the goons that break in could also potentially lead to that basement thingie i mentioned , except this time guy knows who was behind it all, so its really just for (his) enjoyment.)

As for the shame: yeah actually no its not illogical, i just did not consider that perhaps the events firing after fleeing the scenes are unique, i thought it would owrk like this " If ashamed -> Run away to random location/can be same location-> do a thing or two -> trigger a social event." but it really works like this : " If ashamed -> run to XYZ -> fire unique event"

in which case i have another usggestion, just think about adding a bit of math to this, like, okay sure, a fully whored corrupted mc can still be ashamed, easy, no problem, but it doesnt necessarily make sense for that to happen if youre chaining in prostitution .Lust isnt only hornynessnow , is it? its also a bit of sexual momentum, so it would only make sense that if you are in the middle of a gangbang and your costumers are mostly satisfied ,that the moment of clarity would come later. That way you can have both, the unique encounters without removing them as well as sexual momentum when the player aims to be the slut number 1.

oh, so banishment will be explored, and demons too, but no tentacle hell? not even a self summoned one? no? aw.

as for the 3dgc: Well sadly, im pretty sure the more "degenerate" stuff is gonna be the last to be added, or, the first to be cut, and sadly, thats the stuffim mostly into, so awww. :p but hey,heres hoping that you eventually do get some CGs done for most scenes.

I wasnt so much asking if rent is even in the game, i just didnt see it ever deduct, since there was no npc or event attached to actually having to pay rent. the game over / extendedbad end i suppose isnt in the game yet yes?

while i would love to give tons of thousands of suggestions im both afraid of spamming the forums as well as overstaying my welcome, but if , again my english today is really something, one of myideas sounded good but wasnt completely clear, ill elaborate gladly.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, when i go to the whiches in the forest, the matron asks me to go talk to her. But there is no option to actually do that. Is the scene not implemented yet or am i missing something?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
So, when i go to the whiches in the forest, the matron asks me to go talk to her. But there is no option to actually do that. Is the scene not implemented yet or am i missing something?
Looks like there's just an error in when that is displayed. To actually start that request you have to complete 2 prerequisite requests, but I forgot to check for those quests in the bit where she appears in the coven. In other words, it's more like a visual glitch than anything.

Jan 11, 2018
Suggestion, what if during exhibition, onlookers could have a chance to ask you for sex and you can accept if you have the true whore perk. Honestly you could make a lot of content from adding sex to certain scenes while the player has true whore.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Suggestion, what if during exhibition, onlookers could have a chance to ask you for sex and you can accept if you have the true whore perk. Honestly you could make a lot of content from adding sex to certain scenes while the player has true whore.
If you walk around naked, people will occasionally come up and proposition you, same if you have certain reputations. I can make this happen more often, as some social events are lower than others on the priority list. For example, a warning about your needs, being hassled by guards, or having a shame reaction all have higher priority so they'll prevent the reputation and status social events from occurring if they need to happen instead. I could add options like that to some other scenes and events too, similar to how you can use potion magic. I'll think about how to implement more of this.

I don't think the game really has a major content problem though. If you do requests you'll unlock tons of different things to do and you can always go do prostitution or use potion magic if you want to see an encounter sex scene.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes