outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I thoroughly enjoy the game, its pretty damn good. Just wanted to clarify something though. Some of the scenes artworks are cut about halfway or most of the way through. Is that intentional or is my game bugged? I did double check that the content blockers were off.
Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by them being cut. Most random events don't have art, but if they seemingly all stopped at once, or if encounters (the turn-based sex scenes) stopped having art, that is not normal.

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by them being cut. Most random events don't have art, but if they seemingly all stopped at once, or if encounters (the turn-based sex scenes) stopped having art, that is not normal.
When I say "cut", I mean that it looks like the image doesnt load all the way, stopping at seemingly random points in the image. The way it looks makes it seem like a feature tho. The ones that seem to give me the most trouble are the watersports images.
Screenshot 2020-12-19 115922.png

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
When I say "cut", I mean that it looks like the image doesnt load all the way, stopping at seemingly random points in the image. The way it looks makes it seem like a feature tho. The ones that seem to give me the most trouble are the watersports images.
No that's definitely not right. Looks like a loading glitch. Is this on the web version? Seems like the images only partially loaded, then got cached in an incomplete state. You may need to backup a save game and clear the game's data from your cache to fix it.

Jun 20, 2017
No that's definitely not right. Looks like a loading glitch. Is this on the web version? Seems like the images only partially loaded, then got cached in an incomplete state. You may need to backup a save game and clear the game's data from your cache to fix it.
Thats through the win64 exe. Ill edit this reply once i do that back up.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Your game is criminally underrated, great work!
Thank you so much! :)
How can I trigger Gray's bathroom event?
This can only be triggered at a certain point in the story, the first time you have to go talk to Gray at his home, right after you meet up with him in the dungeon. Show up to his house dirty, and he'll tell you to get cleaned up. If you lie to him and say you don't have a shower at your house, he'll let you get a bath there.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020

The February update for Succubus Stories, Bandita, has been releases for patrons! This update will come to the free edition in one week, on February 16th! You can read about the update at the links below, if you're interested.

Reactions: notagain1234

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
070-exposed.png

The March update for Succubus Stories, Exposed, has been released for patrons! This update will come to the free edition in one week, on March 25th! You can read about the update at the links below, if you're interested.

Mar 17, 2021
I'm new here. This is my first comment, in fact. Currently trying the free 0.6.1 for Windows. I ditto the comment above re: image being covered/cut off.

That said - this is a really fantastic project. Good writing and I love the game play your building. I have no idea how far the rabbit hole currently goes, but I'm really digging it so far!

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm new here. This is my first comment, in fact. Currently trying the free 0.6.1 for Windows. I ditto the comment above re: image being covered/cut off.

That said - this is a really fantastic project. Good writing and I love the game play your building. I have no idea how far the rabbit hole currently goes, but I'm really digging it so far!
I think I fixed that in v0.7.0 (just released for patrons). I can't seem to recreate the issue myself, though, so we'll see. Anyway, I'm glad you like the game, and thanks for the bug report.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Version 0.7.1, which includes the March update, Exposed, is now free over on Itch.io. You can play it or download it here:

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes