outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
How i unlock footjob? I'm playing for a while but the only option are oral, vaginal and anal.
There are only three encounter types right now, everything else is part of the story, requests, or random events. I'm probably going to add more encounter types eventually, and if I do, lesbian sex and intercrural/footjob/legjob sex are among the ones I most want to add.

There is a smattering of foot stuff here and there, but the main foot job scene rn is part of one of the branches of the main story.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Game's pretty fun but I'm a bit of a dummy so I'm not super sure what to do at times. I'm certainly looking forward to updates though! Good work, fam.
If you have suggestions on how to make things more approachable or more clear I'm all ears. Where did you get lost?

is there crotch tatoo in this game?
No. That's not a bad idea though. I avoided horns and tails for story reasons and came up with another sort of less obvious tell that she's a succubus, but a crotch tattoo could be hot. Changing all the potential art that shows the MC's belly is a tall order at this point though. I made some art adjustments to her skin tone, body, and makeup in later art though, so I'm going to eventually redo a lot of the art anyhow, so it's definitely something I could look into adding.

Reactions: kekasaurus

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
what is the different between the free version and patreon version?
The patron edition has built-in cheats. You can give yourself ingredients, money, and experience toward perks. You can turn off "emergency behaviors" like passing out from hunger, turn off rent, and with the cheat setting on, you sometimes get some cheat-y options in other places. You can also use potions without having any in non-story events and stuff. So generally just a lot of cheating stuff.

The patron edition also receives monthly updates a week or so before the free edition.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
hi, how to meet Priscilla? seems i can't find the starting point.
She should be in uptown at night anytime in Chapter 1. Once you start her request she moves around, and can be found at the lake at night, in the tavern at night, or in uptown based on the progress of the request, so it's possible she could be in one of those places.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
She should be in uptown at night anytime in Chapter 1. Once you start her request she moves around, and can be found at the lake at night, in the tavern at night, or in uptown based on the progress of the request, so it's possible she could be in one of those places.
thank you, found her at lack, I will start to follow you on patreon on this weekend, now is month end, not good time to join any patreon.

btw, you future plan, at lease next few updates, will you more focus on story line or the spicy sence?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
thank you, found her at lack, I will start to follow you on patreon on this weekend, now is month end, not good time to join any patreon.
Yeah, definitely wait. I'd appreciate that though. :)

btw, you future plan, at lease next few updates, will you more focus on story line or the spicy sence?
I try to avoid long stretches of story without any lewd opportunities and vice versa. In general I also strive for pretty balanced updates in terms of story stuff vs non-story stuff and lewd stuff vs non-lewd stuff. This upcoming update is gonna have a bit more story than normal though just because I want to finish chapter 1 this month no matter what. But there'll still be plenty of spicy stuff too.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Hi bro

found two error,

1. it happened on receiving from expedtion in maid school like the 1st picture.

its not error from beginning, its only start from my team goes up to 5 or someone level, the 2nd pic is my current hired.

2. when the hired expedition level up, you click yes have no response, but its still effective.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
another bug, when seduced the guard at uptown, the event become no ending, stucked here. when try to escapt, got this error.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I can't seem to reproduce the bug with the guard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue with the expeditions seems to be that I forgot to limit the level gain. The max level was meant to be 3. I should be able to patch player saved data to repair this in the next update.

Thanks again for the bug reports. If you have any other info you can provide regarding the guard thing let me know. I'll try to get it to happen a few more times.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I can't seem to reproduce the bug with the guard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue with the expeditions seems to be that I forgot to limit the level gain. The max level was meant to be 3. I should be able to patch player saved data to repair this in the next update.

Thanks again for the bug reports. If you have any other info you can provide regarding the guard thing let me know. I'll try to get it to happen a few more times.
oh, i think i didn't make it clear, the stuck i mean is not no responsing, the sex activity all chosse but no ending, ie no matter what sex activity i go with, will come back to this page after the sex complete. no ending

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I was under the impression itch was full speed. Anyway, yes, I can provide mega links in the future.

I live in the boonies so I often have to use my cell data to upload. I normally don't release patches to this site anyway, but these were critical bug fixes. If I need a ton of fixes like this, trying to upload to two places may not always be possible. I can just skip those versions when that happens, though.
Why not just have an option for letting them cum inside, collecting it, or even allowing you're privates to try and hold it in? Adding options is better than not adding anything at all

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
promo-v0.4.png

The November Update for Succubus Stories, Homestead, has been released for patrons! It will come to the free edition of the game in one week, on November 12th.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Why not just have an option for letting them cum inside, collecting it, or even allowing you're privates to try and hold it in? Adding options is better than not adding anything at all
I assume you meant to quote something else I said.

The answer to any "why not" question like this is that I'm a single individual so all work on the game is essentially zero-sum. I could spend time developing a system where the character attempts to hold a creampie inside and make that into some type of status or something and I'm sure it'd be hot and some people would enjoy that, but actually adding something like that is a lot more work than it sounds like; even the current status system (the game tracks hygiene, nudity, reputation, hunger, lust, notoriety, etc and tries to have dynamic reactions to these states as you play) requires tons of bespoke content to be written and implemented to manage things like NPCs reacting to nudity and stuff. Tracking creampies feels like it's too narrow in its appeal and wouldn't meaningfully contribute to the verisimilitude of the world, and implementing it would take time away from other content.

That said, I do want to add creampies. Version 0.4.0 was just released to patrons and will be available in a week, and it includes creampies in the encounter system. They're basically random right now, but I may let the player choose (or encourage her partner to choose) internal or external cumshots in the future. This would require a rewrite and refactor to some parts of the encounter system to allow it, though. It's not a huge priority right now (it's just not gonna happen before February), but I will definitely get to it.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020

You can play it on Itch.io: .

I'll post Mega links or something for this thread to be updated when I have time.
Edit:
Link to new files:

Game is now version 0.4.1. Changelog:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes