Seeking Games with Financial Domination

Potatospanner

Aug 3, 2018
Hi all!

I'm looking for some games that prominently feature financial domination. I've found a bit in a few fairly popular examples (e.g. ToT, Banished's Harshville), but I'm looking for any more examples you might know. Would definitely prefer English - I know there's a great on in Japanese, "All Heroines are Money-Grabbers", but I can't read the language!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Magent

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
No, Estate: Dominate does not have findom in it, the post is about fetish/cases when a sub gives away money to a domme.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Agree with pabo, either way I played Estate.
The closest thing I found are Bo Wei and Banished games and little bits in random femdom games.
Frankly I'm a little surprised by the lack of content, i think it's a little more mainstream then a lot of things you see posted here.

Potatospanner

Aug 3, 2018
I'm a little surprised too to be honest. I've played both Bo Wei's games and Banished and both are great - but I'd love to see more. It seems like it'd be a great fetish to address in HTML games, but I've yet to find anything that covers it.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have some of this, but it's more of a large scale financial domination (extremely rich women) in the story. If you play a certain way, one female character (who is given a huge salary) can cut a servant's salary making almost nothing and add it your own pay (just to be cruel), and one other scene a woman (you have to play really evil to get this scene) can drop money in a toilet and make the guy try and pick it up with his mouth, but then she cruelly flushes the money down the toilet. (idea that she can just throw away money and he so desperately needed it) Not sure if this is what you mean though hee hee