Seeking Games with gender changing

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
So this has probably been asked before numerous times, but there's a particular limiting condition here that essentially eliminates almost all the results that come up - no sissy. I want none of this, and anything that deals with that general fetish realm is not at all something I want recommended here. Ideally, said gender changing would take the form of a semi-involved process - Lust Doll Plus did this... relatively not too badly? But, in that game, it amounted to essentially pressing a button and boom it's done, so that's still not ideal. Degrees of Lewdity did it better, in that you 'look' like a certain gender and can do various things to change that, both physically and otherwise, but it is limited by the lack of ability to actually shift 100% from one to the other - so, again, still not ideal.

To speak somewhat more generally, I'd rather not have any games with 3D models or real people and would prefer to have some sort of character creator/dynamic character viewer, though any of these can be excused if it happens to have a particularly high-quality system of the sort described above. Even still, 2D hentai-style art and text-based with minor visual accompaniment are certainly ideal.

And remember, no damn sissy games

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Not really a fan, so I stopped playing Transylvania after I realized that the gender-bender was unavoidable. It's text-based with minor visuals and I think it's good for what it proposes to be though.

Edit: I should tell you that it might not of the ideal that you are looking for. The protagonist simply transforms into a woman, it's not a process.

Last edited:

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Not really a fan, so I stopped playing Transylvania after I realized that the gender-bender was unavoidable. It's text-based with minor visuals and I think it's good for what it proposes to be though.

Edit: I should tell you that it might not of the ideal that you are looking for. The protagonist simply transforms into a woman, it's not a process.
Well, the transformation is not over yet. The MC is still transforming into a succubus.