Seeking Games with giant insertions

Aug 14, 2018
Was playing Dungeon's Legion: Maiden's Bodies Offered to the Demon Lord yesterday and on scene with witch girl and ogre remembered how I love giant insertions:
Снимок экрана (23528).png

One of my favorite scenes from The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters came to my mind instantly:
Снимок экрана (23517).png

And from Samurai Vandalism:
Снимок экрана (23496).png

I remember some good ones from Subverse and Operation Lovecraft too, as well as Night of Revenge and Karryn's Prison, but want to hear your suggestions if possible.
I prefer Japanese games - bonus points for anal and animation, although I will listen to all suggestions and will definitely check any game you will sugeest. Guro, beastiality, vore, gore and any other extreme fetishes are welcomed too.

Thanks in advance, boys!

Last edited:

Saucerr

Jan 26, 2022
Some scenes from Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting from Eluku (hard gameplay, good scenes, lots of ryona), however there is some futa content. It's available on f95

Reactions: Velkezar Light
Aug 14, 2018
Some scenes from Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting from Eluku (hard gameplay, good scenes, lots of ryona), however there is some futa content. It's available on f95
Thank you! Played them both, althought I'm not a very big fan of furry and futa I loved these games very much. Giant inerstions, rape, and that parasites in booba x-ray scene from Wolf's Dungeon were so great! And urethra penetration too.

Saucerr

Jan 26, 2022
Bump as well and I forgot about :
- Legend of Queen Opala games (rpgm, bestiality and maybe furry, don't remember)
- Breeders of the Nephelym (UE/3d, furry) where you can unlock gallery easily with cheat (see game thread) and watch scenes between available races (you can set their size). Game could be great with better scenes but I still like it

Just for the sake of conversation, in Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca there could have been a really good scene with that dragon D:

Reactions: Velkezar Light