Seeking Games with gloryhole

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Hello, as the title implies, I'm searching for games that have gloryhole scenes in them, preferably ones with male MC (and hetero). Incest ones that have gloryhole are especially appreciated, but not really necessary. I played a few, but would love to find more. So far I've played:
School of Lust
Summertime Saga
Zombie's Retreat
Insexual Awakening (imo best one)

I can't remember whether Nergal's games had any too, but I played both UD and AZL. Likewise with Beggar's My New Life.

Thanks for your recommendations in advance. Cheers

Reactions: jvdw92 and xXxblade

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Chloe 18 for starters.
Then there's one in the infamous Supercreep (but I'd skip that scene, because there's a tranny behind the wall x'D )
There is one in My Sister Mia ep2.
There's at least one in The Artifact (not sure about the episode. Was it ep3?)
There's one even in the Daughter for Dessert (but the characters are only talking about it)
Can't name any more ATM, I just know that there are several more.

Last edited:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles has one that you can use from both ends later in the game, assuming you aren't opposed to futa content. But if you are, don't worry, futa content can be disabled in the menu from the start, and if you have forgotten to disable it, then the first time you run into possible content it'll ask you anyways, as a warning.

Probably the only one that hasn't been mentioned so far, at least that I've played. The minigme in this one is smaller than the one in Chloe18, but still kinda fun, and it is also my favorite game, so...

Reactions: DrackDrap

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I think that often times gloryholes are added to a game as an addendum, instead of the focus. It leaves the player who loves gloryhole action still craving a lot more. You get the same dick, the same renders & animations, the same dialogue options, and the same experience, again and again.

That's why I wish so bad that there would be a heavily gloryhole based game. It can have some story and still revolve around a gloryhole. The MC could be a drug addict, needing to work for her next fix. You can start out married with a family, get in an accident and start by getting hooked on pain pills. Maybe you start with the job of a masseuse or office girl, some job where sexual exploitation for additional funds would be an option. Eventually, your drug addiction gets bad enough that it gets you fired. When that happens, you may start to steal from your family/friends to get your fix. That wouldn't last long however, and your husband leaves you, forcing you to handle all expenses on your own.

Maybe you have a friend or meet a fellow druggie that tells you about the local gloryhole, or maybe you discover it on your own. (local rest stop or gas station bathroom?) But you're not broken enough to be a full-on prostitute, yet, and you conclude that at least this way you get the money for your drugs, and you don't have to interact with the guy. As the MC slips deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole of addiction, she needs to get nastier and nastier at the gloryhole of cock to earn money to keep herself afloat.

This could go on for awhile your pill dealer could get busted and you wind up going to the streets to find a new fix. You end up using heroin or some other opiate and your already bad addiction goes full blown and you lose control. The goal of the game is to wind up not in prison. However even if you get put into prison, drugs are still available and more favors need to be done to fund that. Oh, my mind is depraveddddd. STDs and pregnancy could also play a factor in the game, an extra risk and way to have to balance funds.

Chloe18 and Insexsity both have some good GH scenes, but the experience soon goes stale because you end up sucking the same dick over and over again, trying to match what the customer likes based on some little cue card cheat sheet. When in reality, a guy willing to stick his dick through a hole simply just wants the person on the other end to make it cum.

There are so many possibilities for a good GH based game to be made though, and I could see it getting a lot of attention if it was done right. If only I knew how to make games and had time for it...I would pay handsomely for one to be made, however! (Plus I have lots of ideas I'd throw into the ring! ;) *nudges game makers* )

Last edited:

Jinnak

Jun 5, 2018
It is only a small mini-game but maybe it is something that fits your ideas:

215303j

High School Crush Simulator also has a glory hole route.

Reactions: wontwill

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For anyone whom familiar with HS based games, there's a House Arrest (TK8000) crossover within which involving the gloryhole scene between MC from The Inn and 2 hot chicks from House Arrest inside the clothing store

The scenes isn't that much but really hot imo, not to mention The Inn is one of a few of HS based games with high quality :D

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I'm in search of games with gloryholes as well. I've only played Being a DIK which has two optional scenes with two girls. Chloe18 has great ones too as already mentioned. Wondering if there are more games.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Club Velvet Rose, a Lesson of Passion game.
For anyone whom familiar with HS based games, there's a House Arrest (TK8000) crossover within which involving the gloryhole scene between MC from The Inn and 2 hot chicks from House Arrest inside the clothing store.
Interesting. Being a huge fan of House Arrest, I guess I'm going to try it. Thanks!

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Insexual Awakening had one girl(Kacey) you meet up with exclusively using a gloryhole that I really liked.
Slave Maker 3 had using a gloryhole as an option, I feel like Jack-o-Nine-Tails also had one but can't remember for sure. Anyway neither of them are super focused on it or anything as far as I recall. Sadly can't really think of any other games despite loving gloryholes.