Seeking Games with good story

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Games with good writing and good story
Like The Deluca Family, Acting lessons, Waifu academy.

Reactions: Haise01

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Actually currently im playing where the heart is
And yup its pretty good
Will try depraved awakening next
Anymore games?
How is beingdik(if u have played)?
Thank you
BaDIK is pretty good. not much has progressed story-wise, but visuals are really good and uptil now it has been quite enjoyable. worth trying out(decent amount of content)

Reactions: Joginder and Xaøs

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Actually currently im playing where the heart is
And yup its pretty good
Will try depraved awakening next
Anymore games?
How is beingdik(if u have played)?
Thank you
My friend uzi3854 answerd at your question about Badik and i can only confirm that is till now a really good game ( 2 chapters til now and the third one probably in next month ) .

About other suggestion it's better if you write , which is for you a definition of good story ? Because there are also good games with main theme Father / Daughter Incest , but not sure what is your main interest ... maybe if you give us some more details we can help you ...

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
My friend uzi3854 answerd at your question about Badik and i can only confirm that is till now a really good game ( 2 chapters til now and the third one probably in next month ) .

About other suggestion it's better if you write , which is for you a definition of good story ? Because there are also good games with main theme Father / Daughter Incest , but not sure what is your main interest ... maybe if you give us some more details we can help you ...

Yeah incest games with good storyline and character building like DMD,DOD would be great.
Good story in the sense it should be not all about sex like there should relation building like The deluca family or DMD where it takes a whole chapter to build relation with daughter.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Eternum
  • Harem Hotel
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Master Rune
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Nanairo Reincarnation
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Now and Then