Seeking games with gothchicks, Tatooed, dyed hair, pricings

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Looking for games. With those hot chicks with tatoos or Peircings and dyed hair

Good example is
riona from being a dik

Fiona and lina from photo hunt

Im wondering why i haven't see a game full of these chicks yet.

But id like a recommendation for games with this type of archetype for Android please and thankyou!!

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Niceeeee and hey they bdsm is cool and all but dont forget to throw in some shy rocker/goth chicks. Rave girls are also man it feels like most games have only one token goth/emo/rave/edm/rocker/skater/blacksheep/biker/tattooed chick/ and they to me have always personally have always been the hottest ones both irl and in anygame id take a emo girl over a blond or redhead anyday

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece
Apr 18, 2021
Niceeeee and hey they bdsm is cool and all but dont forget to throw in some shy rocker/goth chicks. Rave girls are also man it feels like most games have only one token goth/emo/rave/edm/rocker/skater/blacksheep/biker/tattooed chick/ and they to me have always personally have always been the hottest ones both irl and in anygame id take a emo girl over a blond or redhead anyday
Hmm that is a good point. I personally don't really like shy girls so tend not to write them but they definitely appeal to other people. I will keep that in mind.