Seeking Games with hardcore anal?

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
So i just finished The twist 0.32 build, and was wondering if there were some more games out there with Hardcore anal like the anal fisting and anal training in this? Basically anything with more than regular anal and tiny buttplugs; just so I don't have to play through 100's of games with the tag anal

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
what games have you plaid that have hardcore anal? or anal training?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
im in the process of making one. but it might take a while. since it is only in an outline at the moment. Its a scifi game, but has a lot of hard anal, and a lot of kinky sex.

When I get to creating the renders i will post some on the fourm.

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Gang Rape Club - There was at least 1 anal fisting scene, and some others as well.

Captive Market - Same as above.

Euphoria has a few of thoose as well. Maybe too hardcore ones. Just be prepared to fast forward.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So i just finished The twist 0.32 build, and was wondering if there were some more games out there with Hardcore anal like the anal fisting and anal training in this? Basically anything with more than regular anal and tiny buttplugs; just so I don't have to play through 100's of games with the tag anal
There is nothing hardcore in this site.

Just good vanilla romance politically correct sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Yea in my alien game the anal is not really hard core. It is difficult to find true hard core anal stuff on here. The only Hard Core stuff I actually have viewed on here in a game would be stuff in HardLove. But then again I don't really think there was much anal.