Seeking Games with Kissing scenes or mechanics

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
Looking for your best of Kissing in games.

Nothing to prudish, so no pecking or smooch but full on french kisses. Of course even better, when an orgasm is involved with it.
Extra points for corruption/ntr, e.g. openly kissing and licking in public or in front of the girls partner/important person to her.

Some examples and favorites:
Tina Swordswoman and Scars of Summer for the horny kisses and tongue flicks in some scenes.
Almost the same goes for Rhodes Fortress , pretty much melting her tongue together with someone she doesn't really like or isn't attracted to really, but is horny as fuck.
Iro Yoridori for the sake of an example for kissing in front of (former partner), as well as Fallen Bride Meg for the same reason.
The kissing scenes with the youngest one in Heart Problems, which is exactly what I'm looking for basically. Overly horny but also a love testament pretty much in form of kissing.

As for honorable mentions I have:
Kissing Scenes Despicable Family for the depiction of the horniness of a normally prudish girl and explicit reaction and sound to it and
The kissing option in Touch and Hypnosis in general which was also well done.

So in general horny kisses, that have certain weight to them instead just for the sake of it. Also even better when voiced.
Probably no surprise, that I prefer japanese games, but with a well enough execution, like in Heart Problems, it's also wished for.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: frozted