EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
setup.jpg

Overview:
Arata Asaoka lives with his despicable, chauvinist father and older brother. A house of three men. Arata was an illegitimate child. Bearing only a tenuous blood relation to the man who bastarded him into the world, he was treated like a second-rate human. With nowhere else to go, Arata suffered the cruelty of his father and brother for years. For years, he forced a smile and pretended happiness for the sake of strangers... One day he met the girl who gave him hope. Her name was Koharu Hinomoto. She was a ray of sunshine. Being with Koharu made Arata feel good, and he fell deep in love. He began to believe that his life could be better. Arata decided he would move out and live with her. Even without money, they could make it work. Anything was better than how he lived right now. Arata knew in his heart that he could make a warm, loving family with Koharu. If he could just move out... before his despicable family ruins everything.

Title: Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~
Original Title: ケダモノ(家族)たちの住む家で~大嫌いな最低家族と彼女との寝取られ同居生活~
Alias Title: In the House of Despicable Family
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2014-05-02, English Patch 2016-06-01
Developer: Pin-Point
Publishers: Pin-Point & Amber
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Related Anime:
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: Bugfix -

73514.jpg 73515.jpg image.png ssss.png sssss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cant get it to launch either, curious, as other are playing fine.

As for others, mainly using Locale Emulator (Japanese Locale + Admin) setting.
Try this
INSTRUCTIONS WINDOWS 10 - Those of you having problems. Thanks @Arkan for the solution. He got it to work with Windows 10 using NTLEAS
You just extract the files from that archive into the game's folder and drag the Game.exe onto the ntleasWin.exe and click "Save & Run"

Arkan

Aug 5, 2016
I could not get this to work with ntleasWin unfortunately, but in my search for a AppLocale program for windows 10 I found this other locale emulator: which seems to work with this game (at least so far) and it functions almost like the old AppLocale.

Instructions:

Extract somewhere on your harddrive (e.g. your programs folder)
Run LEInstaller.exe and press Install/Upgrade
Run LEGUI.exe to create locale profiles (it will automatically create "Run in Japanese" and "Run in Japanese as admin)

Then to use it right click on executable file hover over "Locale Emulator" and select (for example) "Run in Japanese)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess not, at last did not read / heard about it so far. Along with Thug Party, one of the very few bad ending whatever you try (hm, they are some more games now that I think about it, maid perfect for one (guess this one is that way since the dev choose to stop dev at that point, since going for the "roundtable" and for the PC to then get control over his life, maids and manor would have mean quite some more development allocated. Which is way that game left a special bad memory so far, given settings they where no reason (even the devil would have been possible given the few interaction).

Reactions: Fibbers

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Can't run the game. I used ntleas and the "Legui" but both gave me (different) error messages... anyone can help ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to good ending, it is a matter of view, guess being alive with a women who "you" like and like you would be a good ending ?
Even if, sister + original lover + friends, are all in hell type of setting, which you know and decided to "forget".
Good ending, indeed. :)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I can't get it to work with NTLEAS, when I drag the Game.exe and press Save and Run i get an erro rmessage in japanese. Anyne can help? Thanks

Reactions: Renier01
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes