ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
I had a similar issue and I loaded a previous save and skipped through until i passed that particular scene otherwise it will keep breaking the game.
i already started from an older save and a completely new file and the error still pops up
i wanted to try the game because it got recommended in another thread but it just doesnt want to work for me :/

DA1725

May 8, 2021
i already started from an older save and a completely new file and the error still pops up
i wanted to try the game because it got recommended in another thread but it just doesnt want to work for me :/
Dont let the dialogue start just keep the button pressed it should skip it

Aeoex

Aug 24, 2021
is this ntr or netori ? also is there a tag for netori or is it all put under ntr ?

Mira78

Apr 19, 2019
I had a similar issue and I loaded a previous save and skipped through until i passed that particular scene otherwise it will keep breaking the game.
There is a mistake in the script Idk if it was the translators fault but this one fixes it, someone should makr it into patch2.xp3 ot just put this inside of patch.xp3 and replace ev02.ks

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
can someone pleas upload the HD version of this game and know if the translation patch works on it?

it is difficult to find and I would be extremely happy about it

Panda Zafron

Jul 15, 2021
Control Panel => Clock, Language and Region => Region and Language => Administrative => Change Language for non-Unicode Programs to Japan => Restart => Open Game eXe with JP locate (with Administrator) => Play and Fap
I don't even need to download emulator for this shit... Thank you

Jul 9, 2020
>Stay in the house with your brother and father in law that despise you and actively try to ruin your relationships.

Entire story ensues

>Work harder so you can rent your own place with your girlfriend

You do precisely that and live happily ever after--the end.

LOL 5/5 great fucking ntr game. Finally we have an author that gets it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is a mistake in the script Idk if it was the translators fault but this one fixes it, someone should makr it into patch2.xp3 ot just put this inside of patch.xp3 and replace ev02.ks
There you go guys, fix for the dialogue bug that prevents progress, just throw it in the same place as exe file
kudos to Mirai78 for original file
Patch doesn't seem to work.
1633115021598.png 1633115048207.png

Reactions: char_2.0

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
to think that all of this game's story happens because a guy fell asleep with a lighted cigarette, causing a fire. a very stupid couple Koharu and Anata were. asides from the good ending dialog option, if Koharu tells anata the moment the father started the harrassment, then they would likely leave the house and live happily ever after, anata wouldnt be hurt as Koharu tought, since anata already knew how crappy his father was. If Anata would have fucked Koharu when she was asking him when she rebeled against the father, then that might have been enough for Koharu to hold on for the three days, but i doubt the father would have stopped the ntr. the father goes to work it seemed, couldnt Koharu just sneak into the father's room while he was away and just take the dvd as evidence of rape? there were plenty of times when they could have save their relationship, but i guess ntr couples will find a way to do ntr.

Really dark story. i just wish there was an ending where you could gun them down as vengence. Anata probably will be scar for the rest of his life with no friends and a shattered confidence. He seemed to be popular with many other girls in his school if he can put his life together, he could find happiness with another girl. Koharu will be worthless once the father dies and she's full of childrens to take care of on her own.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes