Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know how to deal with this? I have it not only in this game, but also in several others. For example Tomodachi Sex - Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu !, NetorareOtokoNoKo, Yukino.
First of all, you shouldn't be comparing games from different authors that run differently. On the other hand, if you have experience using such games, then it is strange why you cannot launch this game. In the OP and in the topic itself there is a detailed instruction on what to do.
The game starts if you follow the instructions from the OP. Or use a locale emulator. Any user who decides to play such games should know the basic principles of working with the locale or changing the language. Without this knowledge, you will not run more than half of these games.

There are 3 main ways to launch the game without changing the language. (If described in general terms without going into details)
1. The easiest exe file (run and play). Supported in some engines, usually more modern and universal. And in versions adapted for an English-speaking audience.
2. Run exe file through the locale as administrator. Medium category. Engines from category 1 can also be used, but without adaptation for the English version through normal launch, or created on an engine that supports universal use (not the most modern, but sufficient to use a simple locale for launch)
3. Run the exe file through the locale emulator as administrator. This category of games is made on specific engines that are less universal and sharpened in the Japanese language. It runs only through the emulator, and when using the first two launch options, it gives an error.

Accordingly, to use locales or a locale emulator, you must first install them. Since there are many engines, it is recommended to install a universal emulator package once, which is suitable for all such games. This will allow you to immediately launch any such game.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
First of all, you shouldn't be comparing games from different authors that run differently. On the other hand, if you have experience using such games, then it is strange why you cannot launch this game. In the OP and in the topic itself there is a detailed instruction on what to do.
The game starts if you follow the instructions from the OP. Or use a locale emulator. Any user who decides to play such games should know the basic principles of working with the locale or changing the language. Without this knowledge, you will not run more than half of these games.

There are 3 main ways to launch the game without changing the language. (If described in general terms without going into details)
1. The easiest exe file (run and play). Supported in some engines, usually more modern and universal. And in versions adapted for an English-speaking audience.
2. Run exe file through the locale as administrator. Medium category. Engines from category 1 can also be used, but without adaptation for the English version through normal launch, or created on an engine that supports universal use (not the most modern, but sufficient to use a simple locale for launch)
3. Run the exe file through the locale emulator as administrator. This category of games is made on specific engines that are less universal and sharpened in the Japanese language. It runs only through the emulator, and when using the first two launch options, it gives an error.

Accordingly, to use locales or a locale emulator, you must first install them. Since there are many engines, it is recommended to install a universal emulator package once, which is suitable for all such games. This will allow you to immediately launch any such game.
Oh thank you very much for such a detailed answer and sorry for such a question. I have already figured out and launched these games. I just had to change the language. But thanks anyway and sorry to bother you.

Reactions: Ric

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
is there way to maximize to game or something? i cant save the game like this or is there a short key for this?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is there way to maximize to game or something? i cant save the game like this or is there a short key for this?
This game has pretty simple controls like many other games. At the bottom of the game is a panel through which you can adjust the size and save / load the game. No keys required. The only thing is that part of the menu is not translated, and you will not find an inscription in English concerning the size. But there are only 2 places where you can put a mark and one of them is full screen mode.
y.jpg
The issue is resolved faster than the time you spent writing your post.

Reactions: Ego0XO

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
This game has pretty simple controls like many other games. At the bottom of the game is a panel through which you can adjust the size and save / load the game. No keys required. The only thing is that part of the menu is not translated, and you will not find an inscription in English concerning the size. But there are only 2 places where you can put a mark and one of them is full screen mode.
View attachment 1193424
The issue is resolved faster than the time you spent writing your post.
how to get full screen? look at my screenshot again, the screen is cut off like this Screenshot (29).png

DA1725

May 8, 2021
Just wanted to share this here lol 5a61er.jpg
All jokes aside the game was really good except the scenes were really long and without any varitions in the cg reading all those lines gets tiresome and at some point you are like just skip them.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
can someone upload the HD version and does it work with the english patch?

I am trying to find a link for the HD version everywhere without success

would be nice if someone could post this here

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks interesting but why can't i just download ad unzip it? why japanese region wtf

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I made a renpy version of this game, but I changed the story. Basically I used Takeda Hiromitsu's great art from this game and turned it into another visual novel style game. It is still netorare.

king210

Mar 23, 2019
I made a renpy version of this game, but I changed the story. Basically I used Takeda Hiromitsu's great art from this game and turned it into another visual novel style game. It is still netorare.
do you have a link for this?

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I uploaded the game on mediafire. Those google drive links and shortened url links expire but this one should be good.

game:
(for PC)

If you want, check my patreon with some links

Last edited:

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Walkthrough for this?
You just do stuff to lower her moral score so you can unlock sex scenes, if you agree with the chad partner you end up sharing her at the end in a ntr threeway, if you don't then the ending is different and keep her for herself. There aren't that many options I think in game, but you can save before every choice.

My shortened url expired so here is a new one for pc version: shorturl.at/hvMX4

You can also find link for pc version and mac version on my patreon but I didn't refresh my page in two years or more. Maybe I will do another project soon but I have lot of stuff to do and can't commit to one thing unfortunately, the recipe for not being successful.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes