Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
anyone having issues starting the game just download the latest jap locale and it should work (didnt even bother with ntlea), make sure to restart after locale is finished downloading, hope that helps some people
u can find the one i used here:

Reactions: Yuuki4

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
True that getting the newest japanese locale helps make it work, I got it here(I'm using win10 pro):

...but for me, sometimes it still made errors starting up. To fix that I had to find "Windows Explorer" in task manager and restart the process. That fixed it.

If you have errors in game just find the frame before the error and press "skip" on the control panel. This skips the error. I haven't found a way to make things work after getting an error, so make sure to save at least at the beginning of each sex scene(though you also have the gallery for those)

Holding SPACE will let you speed forward to the error rapidly.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
There really aren't enough of this guys games translated. Is there a thread for it? I barely see this guy talked about.

Reactions: OrangeZeb

OrangeZeb

May 28, 2020
There really aren't enough of this guys games translated. Is there a thread for it? I barely see this guy talked about.
Takeda Hiromitsu is a legend and one of the most popular creators. If only he was as popular outside Japan.

luvians

Apr 24, 2019
How to get fullscreen? Mine Windowed, save button cant reach.
*Sorry Poor English

swanLake

Aug 16, 2020
How to fix this problem? There's no settings option

THE AUTO/SAVE/Q.SAVE/Q.LOAD/LOAD/SKIP buttons are hidden and even with Task Bar hidden can't solve it.
Please help

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Muff Diver wrote "You just extract the files from that archive into the game's folder and drag the Game.exe onto the ntleasWin.exe and click "Save & Run"
But there is no file in the archive ntleasWin.exe and even more than that, there is not a single file with the extension "exe"

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes