zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
HELP PLEASE!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS VISUAL NOVEL!!!

i try "NLEASWIN" and nothing!! :'( :'(

354352 "

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wish someone would redo this game in different format nothing works for me did all the different ways everyone shows nothing works

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
There are a number of games of his that need translating. I got my hands on the one with the girlfriend and the baseball coach but its entirely in japanese.

Reactions: Yuuki4

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
There are a number of games of his that need translating. I got my hands on the one with the girlfriend and the baseball coach but its entirely in japanese.
Yeah... I don't know Japanese... Nor am I weeb enough to pretend like I do... :/
Do you know of similar games, that are translated to English? (Or were made in English for that matter)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah... I don't know Japanese... Nor am I weeb enough to pretend like I do... :/
Do you know of similar games, that are translated to English? (Or were made in English for that matter)
Unfortunately no. I'm still keeping my eye out for them though.

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
I don't exactly know what did it but now I can run it - finally!

I was using Win10 with japanese language, extracted with Winrar(japanese settings), 7-Zip (japanese settings), tried AppLocale, NTLEA and Locale Emulator but nothing ever worked. After several tries over the last year, I tried again with the torrent version (which is already unpacked) and this seems to have done the trick... It runs now with:

Reactions: Hotramencup

John Nasty

Aug 27, 2017
If i try to start the game even with japanese locale and ntlea i get a blue window with (i guess) a japanese crash report and a error message on japanese anyone know how to fix it? Oh and the only two english words in the error are ansi and unicode.
Control Panel => Clock, Language and Region => Region and Language => Administrative => Change Language for non-Unicode Programs to Japan => Restart => Open Game eXe with JP locate (with Administrator) => Play and Fap

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes