Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
If i try to start the game even with japanese locale and ntlea i get a blue window with (i guess) a japanese crash report and a error message on japanese anyone know how to fix it? Oh and the only two english words in the error are ansi and unicode.

Oct 8, 2018
game works fine for me (windows 10), just running straight from file, no ntleas or anything
wouldn't recommend tho, story is so stupid (even for ntr)

edit: just thought i'd add menu is in japanese but top option starts the game, also choices are jap but if you hover over them it shows them in english

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
As to good ending, it is a matter of view, guess being alive with a women who "you" like and like you would be a good ending ?
Even if, sister + original lover + friends, are all in hell type of setting, which you know and decided to "forget".
Good ending, indeed. :)
The good ending the mc knows and decide to forget?

kden

Jan 30, 2019

Download: - - - - - - -
Hey @Bloo, the MEGA link is dead. Would you mind uploading it again? Thank you!

Puppy1407

Aug 16, 2017
Can please somebody explain to me in a clear and easy way to understand how to change language to english?...

Thank you

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Can please somebody explain to me in a clear and easy way to understand how to change language to english?...

Thank you
The game's text is translated, but not the menu. Once you launch it, just click on the first option to begin a new game. Second option is load, third is CG/scene viewer IIRC, fourth is quit and fifth is the website.

Reactions: Ujjyalendu

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately, the game of the error just before entering the room of the father and hangs. It did not work with NTLEAS, I did not find ntleasWin.exe as described in installation.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Unfortunately, the game of the error just before entering the room of the father and hangs. It did not work with NTLEAS, I did not find ntleasWin.exe as described in installation.
On the second page I posted a link to a patch that should fix the crash problem.

Reactions: Ruodger

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
so what happens in the good ending? I'm probably one of the few people who want ntr to have a happy end, so if this doesn't then I won't even bother.

Reactions: Alex Bloss

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
so what happens in the good ending? I'm probably one of the few people who want ntr to have a happy end, so if this doesn't then I won't even bother.
Good end only happens if you choose not to stay with your family at begining otherwise ntr.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Good end only happens if you choose not to stay with your family at begining otherwise ntr.
Basically an option to not play the game? Like how you can choose to not save the world in Super Paper Mario and get an immediate game over, except in this you win?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Basically an option to not play the game? Like how you can choose to not save the world in Super Paper Mario and get an immediate game over, except in this you win?
Exactly you go on to live a happy and perfect life with your girlfriend.

Elegant3000

Mar 10, 2019
I could not get this to work with ntleasWin unfortunately, but in my search for a AppLocale program for windows 10 I found this other locale emulator: which seems to work with this game (at least so far) and it functions almost like the old AppLocale.

Instructions:

Extract somewhere on your harddrive (e.g. your programs folder)
Run LEInstaller.exe and press Install/Upgrade
Run LEGUI.exe to create locale profiles (it will automatically create "Run in Japanese" and "Run in Japanese as admin)

Then to use it right click on executable file hover over "Locale Emulator" and select (for example) "Run in Japanese)
Doesn't work even after following those steps. Pls help

Reactions: Timtompd
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes