Dezilok

May 3, 2017
I could not get this to work with ntleasWin unfortunately, but in my search for a AppLocale program for windows 10 I found this other locale emulator: which seems to work with this game (at least so far) and it functions almost like the old AppLocale.

Instructions:

Extract somewhere on your harddrive (e.g. your programs folder)
Run LEInstaller.exe and press Install/Upgrade
Run LEGUI.exe to create locale profiles (it will automatically create "Run in Japanese" and "Run in Japanese as admin)

Then to use it right click on executable file hover over "Locale Emulator" and select (for example) "Run in Japanese)
Ty bro it's work.

Reactions: Arkan

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good but plain, while the bad track has some quite nice scenes (if and when one appreciate clothes and sexy scenes).
Like in rl, it's quite more quick to have results being bad than good. Knowing that on the good track the options won't amount to much. Surprise ?

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
got error message on third days she's in the house before entering the father's room, hold skip and the message doesn't show up, enter the room and after a while another error pops up, this time can't be skipped, :/

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly i played da game like only 10 minutes, Because i chose to reject DA offer, so yeh uninstalled and move on to next game.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
How to play this game in windows 10:

1. Open the control panel > Region > Administrative > Change region to Japanese > WAIT FOR WINDOWS UPDATE TO GET ALL LANGUAGE PACKAGES (this is important!) > reboot.
2. Download ntleas (the link provided is outdated and needs to be compiled, you can find version 1.0 on google easily)
3. Run NTLEAS, drag and drop the executable of the game in it, and press the arrow to the left of "Save and run", this will create a shortcut that does step 3 automatically.

It's an alright game, not much variance tbh, it's not wort the hassle of jumping through all those hoops when you could just download the manga. The game has 4 splits, first one is "pure" or "father corruption" and then later on "Father/Brother corruption" or "brother corruption" (from pure path). Pure path is boring af, father or brother corruption are the exact same scenes as going both, (since they're one after one after the other), the only difference is the ending, you get 1 or 2 scenes with brother alone, with father alone or with both.

Also, keep in mind that doing step 1 will massively slow down your computer. While most softwares should be able to run like normal, they'll be run with japanese encoding first.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes