SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
to think that all of this game's story happens because a guy fell asleep with a lighted cigarette, causing a fire. a very stupid couple Koharu and Anata were. asides from the good ending dialog option, if Koharu tells anata the moment the father started the harrassment, then they would likely leave the house and live happily ever after, anata wouldnt be hurt as Koharu tought, since anata already knew how crappy his father was. If Anata would have fucked Koharu when she was asking him when she rebeled against the father, then that might have been enough for Koharu to hold on for the three days, but i doubt the father would have stopped the ntr. the father goes to work it seemed, couldnt Koharu just sneak into the father's room while he was away and just take the dvd as evidence of rape? there were plenty of times when they could have save their relationship, but i guess ntr couples will find a way to do ntr.

Really dark story. i just wish there was an ending where you could gun them down as vengence. Anata probably will be scar for the rest of his life with no friends and a shattered confidence. He seemed to be popular with many other girls in his school if he can put his life together, he could find happiness with another girl. Koharu will be worthless once the father dies and she's full of childrens to take care of on her own.
tbh Koharo cucked Arata as much as his father did. She especially fired this thing up.
I mean let's be honest after one night she gobbled up that dick like a crack junky. This happened out of her own passion/kink.

But that would be rather debatable if it was even real tho... It's a fantasy after all ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
can someone upload the HD version and does it work with the english patch?

I am trying to find a link for the HD version everywhere without success

would be nice if someone could post this here
It doesnt work with the english patch. I already tried. I also contacted the guy who translated "AheAhe Moon by Orcsoft" into english and he said that he doesnt wanna do it and he is retired. Which makes me think it takes alot of work to retranslate the game just to fix the hd upgrade.

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
How bout you purchasing the game yourself? Would make more sense that way.:poop:
my dude let's be real. You expect people to upload a working translation so that you can use it. Nothing more.
Having the same nerve as a person who purchased it and already figured the translation out, why would you upload it?

Sharing is caring. This is not about your translation problem but the opportunity to upload it for everyone to figure it out and enjoy it. Otherwise live with the untranslated HD version instead of being defensive for questions of other people.

Here again, plain and simple:
Upload the HD version, let people who actually can translate it and upload the needed files.
Otherwise shush

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and Keldin

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
my dude let's be real. You expect people to upload a working translation so that you can use it. Nothing more.
Having the same nerve as a person who purchased it and already figured the translation out, why would you upload it?

Sharing is caring. This is not about your translation problem but the opportunity to upload it for everyone to figure it out and enjoy it. Otherwise live with the untranslated HD version instead of being defensive for questions of other people.

Here again, plain and simple:
Upload the HD version, let people who actually can translate it and upload the needed files.
Otherwise shush
Cool story, you do that yourself then. Purchase the game like I did and upload it yourself. Sharing is caring right?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Honestly this game seems so stupid, which I guess most NTR settings are.
the majority of ntr plots are made with the unique purpose to show the ntr part.
generally speaking, the plausibility of the plot it's not something that devs care about. at all.
suspension of disbelief is often necessary to enjoy ntr games.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
the majority of ntr plots are made with the unique purpose to show the ntr part.
generally speaking, the plausibility of the plot it's not something that devs care about. at all.
suspension of disbelief is often necessary to enjoy ntr games.
True but at the same time there are plenty of way's to make an NTR believable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
The VNDB page claims there is 1 "good ending", but looking through the CG I can't see one. And I don't care enough to bother DLing to find out.
good ending is a game over scene with zero interaction with the main protagoinst.. so .yea this is full blown ntr typical with Takeda Hiromitsu's work

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes