red4cted

Sep 19, 2021
When trying to run the game i am met with an error message that says "???? C:\Users\r3dacted\Downloads\Kedamondo\???????????.eXe??????"
yes those question marks are in the error message
help?

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
Reactions: jimmymcgill69420

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
When trying to run the game i am met with an error message that says "???? C:\Users\r3dacted\Downloads\Kedamondo\???????????.eXe??????"
yes those question marks are in the error message
help?
run it with locale emulator (japanese as admin)

Jul 9, 2020
to think that all of this game's story happens because a guy fell asleep with a lighted cigarette, causing a fire. a very stupid couple Koharu and Anata were. asides from the good ending dialog option, if Koharu tells anata the moment the father started the harrassment, then they would likely leave the house and live happily ever after, anata wouldnt be hurt as Koharu tought, since anata already knew how crappy his father was. If Anata would have fucked Koharu when she was asking him when she rebeled against the father, then that might have been enough for Koharu to hold on for the three days, but i doubt the father would have stopped the ntr. the father goes to work it seemed, couldnt Koharu just sneak into the father's room while he was away and just take the dvd as evidence of rape? there were plenty of times when they could have save their relationship, but i guess ntr couples will find a way to do ntr.

Really dark story. i just wish there was an ending where you could gun them down as vengence. Anata probably will be scar for the rest of his life with no friends and a shattered confidence. He seemed to be popular with many other girls in his school if he can put his life together, he could find happiness with another girl. Koharu will be worthless once the father dies and she's full of childrens to take care of on her own.
Hey mate, it's not our duty to police how people live their lives. People have to learn the folly of their actions if they truly are that bad. And that's an if. Plenty of women in nuclear families literally end up pregnant with a lot of kids and a dead husband, lmao. I personally think it's fucking whack that there's entire cultures based around women willingly wanting to be nothing more than breeding pods, but if they're happy then that's fine.

If nothing more, I can then relish the anguish of people with poor foresight while basking in the smut that is them engaging in ntr.

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020
Ok I got it to Work for those of you unable to launch the game here's what I did maybe it will help
first off locale emulator does not work for this idk why.
rename the app from Japanese to something in english like game.exe / Kedamono.exe etc
you will need to use ntleas drag your game.exe to ntleas.exe and click save & run it should then launch.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I manage to run this game on debian using wine and following this:

It runs and so far the dialogs are in english BUT the menus and the .exe are still in japanese (the game file is called 'ケダモノたちの住む家で.eXe' for example). I'm still trying to figure out how to save, so far the keys on the keyboard only advance the game and ESC does nothing. If someone knows how to save that would be greatly appreciated

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I manage to run this game on debian using wine and following this:

It runs and so far the dialogs are in english BUT the menus and the .exe are still in japanese (the game file is called 'ケダモノたちの住む家で.eXe' for example). I'm still trying to figure out how to save, so far the keys on the keyboard only advance the game and ESC does nothing. If someone knows how to save that would be greatly appreciated
Yea most of the menus are still in japanese, just click around and you'll figure it out tho!
You save by clicking the save icon in-game, in the bottom right corner. Then just press one of the free slots and click "OK" to save.

1659437555153.png

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this is a good litmus test to a lot of men. it's a great reminder that nice guys finish last and bad boys get all the girls.

it's literally this meme basically. you are either the one guy or the other.

• Angry
Reactions: plsnds

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I managed to make the translation work with the HarD version. I had to repack the whole game to make it work.
Most of the UI text is now also translated.

here it is:
ill try this thanks for doing the hard work buddy

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I managed to make the translation work with the HarD version. I had to repack the whole game to make it work.
Most of the UI text is now also translated.

here it is:
UPDATE this seems like its working great to me! Bro thanks so much for getting the translation to work with this version!!! Someone needs to update the OP with this fix.
Protip: this is the full game do not overwrite your installed game.

Reactions: brattlebob

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
Finally started this one, shit's retarded asf. This bitch dumb as hell but welp, hot art and it's my man Takeda so gonna finish it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes