Seeking Games with lots of character customization and wardrobe?

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Games like TiTS and Lilith Throne are the main ones coming to mind. Repurposing Center is also a good example. Any games like these would be great! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hyuurasan

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I also recommend Akabur games.

I think most Trainer and Adventure/RPG tagged games have some sort of wardrobe. Here's a couple I know:
I'm personally not a fan of HTML games since most of them disappointed me, but I liked these ones:
I've tried to look at your other posts to learn a bit about your interests. Unfortunately, I'm more experimented with Male Protagonist games, but I try to keep in mind the ones that have both sides. Here are some sandbox/open world:
I might be totally off the chart with your interests, but I thought of adding more just in case something attract your eye.

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
I also recommend Akabur games.

I think most Trainer and Adventure/RPG tagged games have some sort of wardrobe. Here's a couple I know:
I'm personally not a fan of HTML games since most of them disappointed me, but I liked these ones:
I've tried to look at your other posts to learn a bit about your interests. Unfortunately, I'm more experimented with Male Protagonist games, but I try to keep in mind the ones that have both sides. Here are some sandbox/open world:
I might be totally off the chart with your interests, but I thought of adding more just in case something attract your eye.
it'll take me a while but I'll check through all the games you mentied. I have played and liked a few of the games you mentioned. Thanks!

Reactions: Slayerz