Seeking Games with Mtf/GenderBender/Rule 63

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
Hello i'm looking for games here on f95 or outside, not text ones. Sorry for any engrish poetry, not my first language.

Games where has no transformation tag and has any scene with male transformed into a female.

Games like Dorothy on Black souls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Rava on The Demon Lord and the Guardian Knights

any comment with games like those ones i will be add to a list here below.

Completed or ongoing. Games listed here by me are the only ones that i play and liked, they have this ''★''
1.The Demon Lord and the Guardian Knights = Rava the mc. Very short game 9/10 ★
2.Black souls = Witch Dorothy. Just a few scenes, but good ones, 8/10 ★
3.SuperHuman = The Mc doing the transformation route. Few scenes and some people don't like the drawings. 8/10 ★
4. The Mercenary's Adventure = The mc . Good content but the female mc ins't a finished drawing. 10/10 Good game btw. ★
5.Collete Daze = The mc or some man around him. Good content but is a text game 10/10 ★
6.Friend Of Mine = The mc or your friend. Good content but is a text game. 10/10 ★
7.Succubus Contract = The mc is turned into a girl. Good content but not finished yet. 10/10 ★
8.X change tm life = The mc. Just a few sex scenes and bj, but has a really good premise.hope to see more in the future. 07/10 ★
9.Student transfer = don't played it yet
10. Ep Hero Youth = good one but has no dialogue.

Abandoned
1. Roll the dice = The mc. Has almost none scenes,but good ones. i hope the game returns. ★ 5/10
2.Succubus Dream = The mc. Good game but is abandoned. ★10/10

Last edited: