Seeking Games with Older man who pursues younger women harem and preferably not incest

Jul 22, 2017
I am looking for a game that has an older man with younger women. Preferably not too focused on incest and/or has a significant harem element. Games like this that I have played are Retrieving the past, DMD, and The Last Soverign

phattty

Dec 29, 2018
Room for Rent and it's spinoff My Best Friend's Daughter.

Room for rent is hard to recommend because it's extremely grindy, in the way where you click 1 of 15 rooms hoping there's something at that hour of the day. Often you have to repeat an event a random number of times before a new event opens, and there's no indication of what event to repeat or how many times or where the new event opened. It also has no rollback and forced pauses between every frame. With a good guide, and unren to enable rollback and remove the pause it's pretty good.

MBFD removes 99% of that frustration, and I give it a thumbs up.

Reactions: performant

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
So I think of true harem meaning more like The Last Sovereign where all the girls are together and aware of each other and the fact they are all sleeping with the same guy. Most of the ones I know are more like DMD where you just sleep around with a bunch of different girls.

Melody - Same dev as DMD. Not harem but you can get with multiple girls along the way and end up multiple in one of the endings. No incest here.

Thirsty For My Guest - Main girl is ex-girlfriends daughter so not technically incest. Not all the girls are younger but several are.

Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist - Stepdaughter is one of the girls but you can choose not to pursue her that way.

Something to Write About: The Author - You're not actually that much older than the girls but enough that it comes up.

Ecchi Sensei - A good bit of incest but also lots of other young girls.

What's Mine is Yours - Build a harem of your students at your wife's behest!

To Be a King - I actually just found this so I haven't played it and can't really vouch for it but it looks promising.

Sugar Baby Galore - The girls are slowly learning about each other as you progress with them all.

The Manifest: Shadows over Manston - Your stepdaughter, her friend, and a few of their classmates are available

Reactions: performant