Seeking Games with Outfit Changing

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering about games with female protagonists that let you change the outfit of the main character. I just really like it when games have those sorts of things, and am always looking for more.

Here's a few examples of some games with things like that:

Brave Alchemist Colette
This one, in addition to outfit changing, also lets you change the breast size of the protagonist, which is really nice. The stats tied to the outfits eventually do boil down to "you should dress in one specific way or you're much weaker", unfortunately.

Depravity of a Lewd Vampire
This one takes a while before outfits can be changed, and changed outfits don't affect sex scenes, but it is still nice.

Last Evil
This one's a 3D game, which I can still like, although I personally like 2D games with this sort of content more.

Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire-
The actual "gameplay" (of which there's not much of) is not altered in the slightest by the outfits, but they do appear in a good amount of the sex scenes.

Treasure Hunter Claire
This one actually has "costumes" split into a few parts, so you can change the top, bottom, underwear, etc. It's very nice for customization, though the stats tied to the outfits eventually do boil down to "you should dress in one specific way or you're much weaker".

Thank you for anyone who gives suggestions, and for those who are also looking for similar games, I hope you enjoy my suggestions!

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Yorna Monster girl's secret You can get many dresses but they don't generally factor into the scenes (I think, didn't play too much of it).

Third Crisis You do have different parts of clothes that can be worn/removed separately (jacket, top, bottom etc). But again I didn't get too far so not sure how many exactly are there.

The Wind's Disciple only has 5 dresses but they are all important part of the story so and each has it's own scenes.

Raven's Quest Same developer as the previous one. A lot more dresses but it's mostly text based with generic art for the type of scene (blowjob, intercourse, footjob etc). You can see the clothes on the standing sprite.

Reactions: GracefulDarkness