Seeking Games with people stuck on island.

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey. I'm looking for games where the characters are trapped on an island. The game could be all about that (I prefer it that way) or it could be just a part of the game where they're stuck on the island.
If the game has incest and people stuck on an island, stop what you're doing and recommend it right now please.

You can recommend any tag and I will see if I like it or not and it can be in japanese too.

In short, if the game has someone stuck on an island please recommend me.

Thank you.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I remember one that was decent with some magic alien orb thing that seemingly was a device which lured people to crashland or be shipwrecked on the island. There were two games. Been searching for it since I've been meaning to replay. If I find it, and remember this post, I'll link it.

Lucifer.M.S

May 7, 2018
Idol island is the newest game that revolves around few people stuck in an uninhabited island. Although the game is new and doesn't offer much content but the renders are sick and it's fully voiced.

ybanl

Jul 9, 2024
looking for a game where protagonist is stuck on an island with bunch of models and tells them they are on a reality show to calm them down